Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2019, 09:34 AM
DougS DougS is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 273
Default S&J Hardware NM Op rod guide and spring

S&J Hardware out of Canada has a Buy One - Get One Sale going on which includes their NM Operating Spring Guide w/spring. The regular price is $62.99 CAD and with the sale $31.49 CAD. Considering exchange rates of .76 USD per CAD that is less than $24.00 USD for a match guide and spring. Sale ends February 6.

Suggestion - use a CC with no foreign exchange fees!


https://sjhardware.com/product/m14-o...=BLACK+NITRIDE
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougS View Post
S&J Hardware out of Canada has a Buy One - Get One Sale going on which includes their NM Operating Spring Guide w/spring. The regular price is $62.99 CAD and with the sale $31.49 CAD. Considering exchange rates of .76 USD per CAD that is less than $24.00 USD for a match guide and spring. Sale ends February 6.

Suggestion - use a CC with no foreign exchange fees!


https://sjhardware.com/product/m14-o...=BLACK+NITRIDE
No longer on sale? 2/5/19
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2019, 07:05 PM
dartem dartem is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA by way of PA,VA,MD
Posts: 136
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
No longer on sale? 2/5/19
Same thought...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2019, 07:27 PM
dartem dartem is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA by way of PA,VA,MD
Posts: 136
Question Nothing on their website....

....referring to a sale?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2019, 08:22 PM
DougS DougS is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 273
Default

Put the 2 of them in the cart - what is the total price?



M14 OP ROD Spring Guide Gen II + Spring - BLACK NITRIDE
$62.99 $31.49

https://sjhardware.com/?mailpoet_rou...ODI4YSIsMSwwXQ

Last edited by DougS; 02-05-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougS View Post
Put the 2 of them in the cart - what is the total price?



M14 OP ROD Spring Guide Gen II + Spring - BLACK NITRIDE
$62.99 $31.49

https://sjhardware.com/?mailpoet_rou...ODI4YSIsMSwwXQ
What? How. only saw the 62 dollar price?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Jack Hammer Jack Hammer is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Noreast
Posts: 177
Default

Worked for me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-06-2019, 09:27 AM
dartem dartem is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA by way of PA,VA,MD
Posts: 136
Default

Declined both a Discover and Visa...
After all my info entered!

Last edited by dartem; 02-06-2019 at 11:47 AM. Reason: made an error
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-06-2019, 12:04 PM
dartem dartem is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA by way of PA,VA,MD
Posts: 136
Red face Apparently...

Although it shows "Discover" they do not accept a Discover Card.
MC went right through. My Visa has limitations imposed by me such that an
attempted purchase outside the U.S. is flagged and held up.
I apologize for my earlier post.
Regards,
Mike
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-06-2019, 12:51 PM
DougS DougS is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartem View Post
Although it shows "Discover" they do not accept a Discover Card.
MC went right through. My Visa has limitations imposed by me such that an
attempted purchase outside the U.S. is flagged and held up.
I apologize for my earlier post.
Regards,
Mike
Glad it worked out for you. Today being the last day, I hope any others that were interested were able to place their orders as well.
BTW - no personal interest in the company other than being a customer, and satisfied with their product!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.