Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > NM Collector CMP Edition Software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2012, 02:20 PM

Lightbulb "223 Giveaway" - Free NRA Memberships and NM Colector CMP Edition Giveaway

I usually do not do promotions but people seem to like them so here's what I have to offer in this "223 Giveaway" for those who are interested ...
  • 2 ea. ($35.00 value each) – NRA One Year Memberships (New membership or renewal)
  • 2 ea. ($49.95 value each) – NM Collector Software CMP Edition Lifetime Activation on Custom USB Flash Drive ( I will also cover the USPS priority shipping – a $6.00 value)
  • 3 ea. ($29.95 value each) – NM Collector Software CMP Edition Lifetime Activation delivered via email only
  • Plus a kicker – the first 100 people who respond to the offer on this forum will be eligible for a free (after a rebate) copy of NM Gun Collecting Software for the Android. Due to the Google App distribution setup, a purchase will be required but I will refund the purchase price. I would appreciate a 5 star review on Google Play in exchange if the winners think the software deserves it.
Descriptions:

NM Collector Software CMP Edition (10.00 of every purchase goes to support the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)).

Keep track of every aspect of your collection with this database program. Create detailed files on individual items with custom fields for any type of collection. For example, you can track model, serial number, purchase date, purchase price, sale price, and appraised value—even lets you attach photos to each entry. Searchable database has a statistics feature that lets you track both the appraised and realized value of individual items, or your entire collection. Print hard copy reports (including ATF compliant firearms A&D) and personalized tags, even customize the screen appearance, modify or add field headings, and add your own drop-down values. This is the same software sold by Brownells and the Gun Digest Store.

NM Collector Software is a desktop application written in Java using an embedded Derby database. The database can be encrypted or not depending on your needs and preferences. NM Collector is designed to be run on any computer that has Java 6 (or greater) installed. Java 6 is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a very stable platform that has been around for many years with no foreseeable end to its availability on these platforms.

Please see this related CMP forum post for examples of how NM Collector Software can help you with your collections.

NM Gun Collecting Software for the Android

Use this simple no-nonsense collecting software for Android devices to capture key information (including pictures, identification, receipt and disposition) for your gun collection. Can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with the desktop version of NM Collector Software. The intent of this Android application is to work in conjunction with the Desktop version of NM Collector Software which makes it easy to input data. That data can then be easily transferred to your mobile device to take with you and make minor adjustments (like easily adding pictures) as necessary on the go and then uploading the changes back to the desktop. Although the mobile apps allow you to enter data from scratch, they are not meant to be the primary means of data entry.

Contest Rules:

Everybody who responds to this post will be eligible to win. Drawings will be held on or about the weekend of September 1. Winners will be contacted via forum private messaging to protect their privacy. However, since this promotion must be subject to audit the winning userIds will be given to official members of the CMP organization if requested.

Last edited by nmCollector; 08-07-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:33 PM

Arrow

Please post to this thread to register for the giveaway!

Thanks!
Old 08-31-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmCollector View Post
Please post to this thread to register for the giveaway!

Thanks!
count me in on the give away can do a lot with the program thanks
Old 08-31-2012, 06:45 AM

Exclamation Last Day - Drawing is Tomorrow Morning (9/1)

Thanks to everyone who has participated and to the CMP for allowing me to run this promotion. Today is the last day so get your entry in soon. The drawing will be held tomorrow morning.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:04 AM

Default How to redeem your free

For those who win the free one year NRA Membership, I am offering two options.
1) You use my NRA Recruiter discount membership link that reads "Join NRA" on my web site[/URL] ( due to NRA rules, I cannot post the link directly to this forum, you must go through a page that the NRA has authorized me to post the link to ) and provide your personal information using their secure on-line membership form. With this option you will submit your information directly to the NRA and make your payment directly to the NRA. The NRA will process your membership and send me your name and zip so I can confirm that you signed up through my NRA Recruiter link. I will then refund your one year membership purchase price (PayPal, check, or money order - your preference). Remember, this is for one year only at my discount rate of $25.00 for one year using my NRA Recruiter link only.
2) You send me all of your personal information required for me to manually fill out and submit the NRA Membership application for you. I will send your paperwork along with payment and the NRA will send your membership directly to you.
That's it. Please do not hesitate to send me any questions.
Thanks,
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 AM

Thumbs up How to redeem your free NRA Membership

For those who win the free one year NRA Membership, I am offering two options.

1) You use my NRA Recruiter discount membership link that reads "Join NRA" on my web site ( due to NRA rules, I cannot post the link directly to this forum, you must go through a page that the NRA has authorized me to post the link to ) and provide your personal information using their secure on-line membership form. With this option you will submit your information directly to the NRA and make your payment directly to the NRA. The NRA will process your membership and send me your name and zip so I can confirm that you signed up through my NRA Recruiter link. I will then refund your one year membership purchase price (PayPal, check, or money order - your preference). Remember, this is for one year only at my discount rate of $25.00 for one year using my NRA Recruiter link only.

2) You send me all of your personal information required for me to manually fill out and submit the NRA Membership application for you. I will send your paperwork along with payment and the NRA will send your membership directly to you.

That's it. Please do not hesitate to send me any questions.

Thanks,
Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 PM

Smile I'm a winner!!!!!!

Got an e-mail from Clay. won a year of NRA membership!!!!!!

Yaa Hoo!!!!!

Dave
Old 08-06-2012, 06:01 PM

Count me in! tnx a bunch.
It may finally put me over the edge and get me using it.. been putting it off and off and off and off...
Old 08-06-2012, 07:19 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramit View Post
Count me in! tnx a bunch.
It may finally put me over the edge and get me using it.. been putting it off and off and off and off...
Thanks. It can be a lot of work to document your collection so be sure to back your data up frequently as you enter it.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:12 PM

back to top!