Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > National Matches - Camp Perry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 PM

Default "Commercial row" Opening?

I'm trying to find out if Commercial Row will be open for business by the weekend of July 7th?
I'm scheduled for knee replacement surgery on the 9th. and will miss all of the matches this year.
However a buddy and I are hoping to get up to the North store on Friday or Saturday and visit Commercial Row while we are there?
I've searched everywhere on the web page except where it's listed if it is listed? I'm guessing that some or all the vendors will be setting up during the latter part of the week and might be open for business on Saturday? Or at least I'm hoping that is the case?
Thanks binlookin
Old 05-28-2012, 09:13 PM

Good question. At one time you could find a list of the vendors and the dates they would be open at the National Matches posted on the CMP web site. I didn't see it last year, and could not find anything for this year either, but I'm not a great Internet guru. Some venders are only there for part of the matches, so you might want to call the CMP to see if they can give you the vendor schedule.
Good luck with the knee surgery!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:45 PM

Default commercial row opening?

I thought about calling but hate to do so on such a trivial personal agenda.
I think I did e-mail them. But that was yesterday and I forgot:-( I'll check my sent messages, I sure would not want to call them after sending a e-mail? That would be a bit much!
Thanks on your wishes for my 'ne surgery. The VA at Cincinnati is going to do it. Kinda nice of them since 'uncle' helped me wear them out!
binlookin
Old 05-29-2012, 11:21 AM

I get there for the CMP events on July 29th. Many are nt set up until the Monday. Now theres are more HIGH POWER people not smallbore or handgun so I can't comment on them.

But I have a feeling that there will be less of them there this year as there were fewer of them last year. Main reasons I was told was cost of fuel to get there, low volumn of sales and general overall economy. That would seem to be the same again this year. I will be cutting back on my spending by a substantial amount. But here's hoping for a good turnout.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:48 PM

Default Vendors

You will find a few specific shops for the events firing at the time you are there. If you want highpower stuff, that's when you need to go. Champion's Choice, Champion Shooters Supply, and Springfield Armory should be there for the run of the matches, others come and go.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM

Champions Shooters Supply will be open for business after noon on Sunday the 8th of July and will close for two days (Monday & Tuesday) after the pistol matches and just before the smallbore matches begin. I believe everything will be closed for those two days to set up for rifle matches. CSS will be there until the last day of the NRA National Championship Matches which will be in mid August.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Administrator

The 2012 Commercial Row Vendor list is now posted on our website at http://www.thecmp.org/NM/CommercialRow.htm.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celder View Post
The 2012 Commercial Row Vendor list is now posted on our website at http://www.thecmp.org/NM/CommercialRow.htm.
Cool! Thank you sir!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 PM

Nice listing, good to know! Also good to know that "celder" is not a Mr but a Ms, LOL!!! Christine is an editor on "The First Shot".

HTH,

rifle guy @ LSC