Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 06:23 PM

well, i got my Winnie today. a 2.52 mil range. she is definately a field grade. Magna described her pretty good when he called me to see if i wanted it. so far i noticed a WRA bolt and trigger housing and maybe the follower assembly. gotta look closer at the rest. the barrel is like brand new. an SA 1-55 with a ME of 1 and TE of 2.5. alot of SA and HRA stuff. the stock is really wierd. no markings of any knid. but still looks USGI. it has been bedded at some time. very little nicks and dings. handguards look almost NOS from some time ago. nice shape. color is a dark brown on the reciver. very lightly struck lettering on the heel. this one should be fun to try and make something out of. thank you very much Chris. i'll have fun with it.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:49 PM

Post some pics in the Magna appreciation thread. Otherwise nobody will believe you!
Old 03-11-2011, 09:09 PM

gonna have to wait til next weekend. by then my new computer will be online with high speed. now i still got the old 98 gateway with dial up. thanks again MAGNA!!!!! you rock man.