Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
mdshunter mdshunter is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 74
Default Kimbers and Remington 22 surplus at NS?

When do you out plan on having and putting out for sale any of the Kimber 22 rifles and the Remington surplus 22 ammo? Also will there be limits imposed on what each customer can buy?
Thankyou
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Shomway Shomway is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,851
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdshunter View Post
When do you out plan on having and putting out for sale any of the Kimber 22 rifles and the Remington surplus 22 ammo? Also will there be limits imposed on what each customer can buy?
Thankyou
Kimber82s will be at the NS this Wed. and the .22 ammo the following Wed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2012, 09:01 PM
snatiep snatiep is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
Kimber82s will be at the NS this Wed. and the .22 ammo the following Wed.
Any word on limits on the number of Kimbers that one can purchase?
__________________
Nate
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Shomway Shomway is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,851
Send a message via AIM to Shomway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatiep View Post
Any word on limits on the number of Kimbers that one can purchase?
Based on the South Store reports....they got their Kimbers last Wed....there isnt a limit per se. One person said they saw someone walk out with 5.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.