Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Red View Post
Now that is a good clarification...
At this time, they have not yet sent out any emails notifying anyone of their actual sequence number.
They certainly do plan on doing that once they get through this first batch of pistols that are ready for shipment. Additionally, and related to that, they have some other external programmatic demands that are coming up soon, for which they have to prepare and will take time.

But, as previously noted, including the sources you provide, there is NO set date or milestone that has ever been set for that to happen.
It is understandable that people would assume it would happen in quick succession, but remember there are 17,000+ order packets...even if they dedicated their time to only sending out those emails, it would still take quite a bit of time.

But, I do understand the concern about customer's receiving their number and knowing where they are in the queue, so to speak.
I can assure you updated information will be posted as soon as I can get it.

Regards,
Rob
Gracias.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to andyman Send a message via Skype™ to andyman

Agreed. Thanks. Much better answer than what we had! Obviously the game plan was changed a bit from what was originally stated but I think I understand why. It sounds like there will be an effort to communicate better in the future too. All around, good stuff.

Can't wait to get my number and start seeing some pistols come in.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Thank you Rob for your posts today and the clarification of what is currently going on!
Speaking for myself, this was all I was looking for.
Again, Thanks for taking the time and your efforts today.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:17 PM

Default 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Red View Post
Now that is a good clarification...
At this time, they have not yet sent out any emails notifying anyone of their actual sequence number.
They certainly do plan on doing that once they get through this first batch of pistols that are ready for shipment. Additionally, and related to that, they have some other external programmatic demands that are coming up soon, for which they have to prepare and will take time.

But, as previously noted, including the sources you provide, there is NO set date or milestone that has ever been set for that to happen.
It is understandable that people would assume it would happen in quick succession, but remember there are 17,000+ order packets...even if they dedicated their time to only sending out those emails, it would still take quite a bit of time.

But, I do understand the concern about customer's receiving their number and knowing where they are in the queue, so to speak.
I can assure you updated information will be posted as soon as I can get it.

Regards,
Rob
Well, that helped a little.