Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Default Lee Enfield No1 MIII* w/ Arabic stockdisk (LOCAL SALE: Upstate NY)

Trying to sell this one locally first, since I've never gone through the process of shipping a rifle and going through and FFL and whatnot. I'm located in Brockport, but can drive anywhere in the area if needed.

This 1918 BSA Lee Enfield No 1 Mk III* with an Arabic stock disk and rack number on the stock. This rifle has alot of honest looking use from years of history serving somewhere in the British empire. This is one of the models that was upgraded after World War I with the magazine cutoff (which was cut from production during the war), hence the "*" added to the rifle.

No import mark on this one, so it's probably an older import (or was just luck and missed the mark, ha!).

Also has a very nice bore, with good lands and grooves and general brightness to the whole thing. This and the Arabic history were my two reasons for buying this on a whim several months ago. Only problem this rifle has is a crack on the left side of the stock near the receiver, which I've looked at and determined can be fixed relatively easily. Since I haven't shot it yet, I just never got around to it, ha!

Asking only what I have in it, which is $300. It's hard to find decent Lee Enfields these days since those imports seem to have dried up. I wouldn't be selling this if I didn't have too, but there's a particular rifle I'm buying that is one that is very important to me and that I missed the opportunity to buy several years ago.

Just message me if you interested, want more pictures, or want to bargain, ha! Thanks!

-Dan

Old 03-07-2011, 10:11 PM

One more shot of the stock crack