Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 PM

Default Hello

Hello eveyone, first post here, just wanted to introduce myself. I have one Garand, one 03A3, and one Carbine. I also have 3 Mosin Nagants, K98k Mauser, VZ24, SKS, MAS36, Type 99, and a No. 4 Mk.1 Enfield. I'm pretty sure thats all, might be forgetting one or two Anyways, right now I'm on the hunt for a M1917. Havn't had to much luck so far, but there is a big gun show coming, where I hope to score lucky. I'm just getting into reloading with the help from my father-in-law, and so far have reloaded and fired 52 rounds through my Garand and 03A3 with pretty good success and no glitches so far (such as jamming and feeding errors). I have pics of my 03A3, and my Carbine, but dont seem to have any of my Garand on this computer. Once I do though I will post a few pics of all of them.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:39 PM

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing those pics!
Old 03-20-2010, 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forum! My collection sounds a lot like yours. I haven't ventured into reloading yet though... Post pics when you can, most guys on here love pics of other people's collections.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:27 PM

Sorry its really late, but here is a pic of my USGI's. All my others are at my parents house for now. The 1917 I just picked up yesterday. Its Eddystone, and all the parts are Eddystone as well. Its dated 7/18. The 03A3 is a Smith Corona, the Garand is Springfield and the carbine is Inland. The carbine I believe was one of the ones that got imported back to the US from Korea. Anyways, here a quick pic: