Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2013, 08:00 AM

Default 8/16/13- Any Kimbers 82's still left at SS???

I know they've been taken off of the website. Question is...are they still selling them at the South Store. Anyone been there in the past couple of days or going in the next few? An update would be appreciated.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarif1fan View Post
I know they've been taken off of the website. Question is...are they still selling them at the South Store. Anyone been there in the past couple of days or going in the next few? An update would be appreciated.
I was there on Wednesday 08/14.
About 20+ on the rack in the South Store.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:52 PM

Picked one up this morning after making a call to SS Thursday. They had 15 or 20 out, all with scratches but easily fixed. As usual the SS folks made us feel at home. My grandson and better half made the trip with me from up around Decatur Al. Had a great day, also grabbed some AP ammo! Make the call. No need to wonder.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:21 PM

Are they shipping the AP or is it store only? If it is store only, could someone pick up a can for me and ship it to me (at my expense, of course!)? Maybe I have something I could send for the favor!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:59 PM

As reported there were about 20 or so there on Wednesday. Stopped in because it was only a short drive from where we were staying on vacation. After eyeballing the trunk of the car and deciding that I could not get even one can of AP in the car I went back in and looked through the 82Gs. I have procrastinated for years about buying one but I had my 10 year old son and 6 year old son with me this time and when I mentioned buying one for them my wife pointed out that they would never be able to share and approved the purchase of two. Found four on the rack with no scratches and let them each pick one from the pile. They were already here when we got back today so tomorrow I will clean them up and put them back in the boxes until we can go shooting.
All in all it was a great day.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:37 PM

Today (Saturday) there were exactly 20 on the rack when I left the store at closing.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwitte View Post
Today (Saturday) there were exactly 20 on the rack when I left the store at closing.
Ha, Now your picture was posted at the store, You are a young man...I counted 17, when i was there the 21st..I was not sure about the one in the corner--{#18}.BTW the store was empty of customers for the last half hour except me and the better-half..OG.