Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to akguy1985
Default new guy from oklahoma

hey everyone whats up? I just joined the site and figured i'd stop in and say hello, i'm a GCA member and eventually i'm going to get around to ordering a garand from the CMP, i've owned 3 garands in the past couple years, i've had a sept 44 SA, a 5.6 mil H&R and a 5.8 SA, later on today i'm getting another H&R and i cant wait
Old 03-26-2010, 10:22 AM

Welcome! I'm a native of Enid, myself. Claremore....isn't that where the J.M.Davis Gun Museum is? Helluva museum! I remember visiting it as a kid when it was still in the old hotel building. Vividly remember the upstairs hallways lined with thousands of Winchesters.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to akguy1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondog View Post
Welcome! I'm a native of Enid, myself. Claremore....isn't that where the J.M.Davis Gun Museum is? Helluva museum! I remember visiting it as a kid when it was still in the old hotel building. Vividly remember the upstairs hallways lined with thousands of Winchesters.
yes it is
Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM

Welcome to the forum. I live in Owasso and shoot the Garand matches at Red Castle Gun Club. We shoot the third Sat. of every month. It's a fun shoot, two ten round strings for group and three strings for score. Five dollar entry, If you win a string of fire you get a dollar back. Like I said, just a fun match with a lot of very knowledgeable guys. Come out and shoot. You don,t have to be a member to shoot but will have to contact the shoot secretary for entry to the ranch. The club is located on the 31,000 acres Zink Ranch, 9 miles N. of Sand Springs or coming from Claremore, 15 miles W. of Owasso.