Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2018, 07:50 AM

You are welcome sir and thanks. I guess it shows our age, most people now have no clue what that quote comes from or means LOL. Just an interesting fact (not saying it is right or wrong) but after a new Dirty Harry movie came out, police brutally complaints increased by 10%.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEANinMICH View Post
the solution is simple (and I've recommended this 100 times): If you call, your paperwork is pulled and put back in the BOTTOM of the pile. period.
Whats that going to matter its a random number pic , where your paperwork goes in the pile does not matter if you send it in sept 5 or the 15th everyone that gets there paperwork in on time gets an even chance as anyone else long as you get your paperwork in on the Golden month.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
Kansas, I kinda resent your remark about CMP1911 Customer service, we are going out of our way to let the 300+ people that have already sent their order packet in that it was not being accepted. We could have said nothing (as a lot on here have suggested)and they would just be out of luck, but we are trying to be nice. We can all thank the 300+ as they have shown the problems/questions that can be addressed on the forum to help others with their packets. We are not going to stop what we are doing (getting the build out completed) to answer the phone we are trying to get everything ready so there are not many mistakes. You would be very surprised at the number of forum members that have called or sent emails but I am not going to call them out. We are trying to add this to the order packet but the people that do this are up North and they have Camp Perry going on right now. This is the second time someone has said Customer service is lacking, but considering the source of the remark I think it is funny. If I can stop just one I will be happy. It does no good putting anyone on the bottom as they will all be put in the generator before numbers are assigned.

I am really thinking of starting a thread with all the questions that are being asked, I really used to think that there were no dumb questions but I was wrong there is.

grumpa Do you feel lucky? well do you
Not Trying to be a suck-up but CMP Customer Service in the many thousands of dollars in transactions I have been involved in has been exemplary,And the two or three things I have ever had go wrong in the hundreds of transactions I have had with the CMP they were fixed and taken care of by good happy nice people who just wanted to make things right and a little extra to make me happy for my trouble because something went south,And anyone who thinks CMP Customer Service is not anything less than exemplary is crazy or very misinformed, the number of orders they have going out weekly its a wonder there are not a lot more issues, But there ordering,shipping and Customer service being exemplary like it is ,percent wise id bet mistakes or unhappy people are in the single digits

So Do not worry CMP1911 We know the valued service you all have provided us for many many years and do not worry about the peanut gallery uncalled for comments just keep up the excellent quality professional work you all do every day for us as most of us appreciate it and value your efforts,

I have been in customer service related business for 47 years dealing directly FTF with the public and on the phone and let me tell you that can be one tough job and you best have some thick skin as there are some people out there you just can not please even if you give them the whole friggin store they will be mad because you failed to carry it all out to there truck.

I chalk those kinds of people up to well maybe they had a fight with the wife this morning or they're not feeling well and some there just is no excuse,Until you have walked a mile in a Customer Service Reps shoes,please give these people a break there-there to help you and fix whatever mess you have or something you need or made right and your sure not going to get it done by climbing up there rears or smart little comments etc.

What that just might do is get your paperwork not in the bottom of the pile but in the bottom of the round file if that CS Rep is having a bad day. Sometimes so many others who feel there problem needs attention and is more important than everyone else's will make that CS Reps life a total misery if they do not drop everything and wait on them first,I sure hope no one has ever been that rude to out Reps down at the CMP as I have never ever run in to one who served me in the last 9 or 10 years who did not bend over backwards to help me and sometimes I understand they do get busy and I just may have to wait a few minutes,

I just want to thank you and all the good people down at the CMP for the exemplary service you have provided me and great products,Just put my paperwork in with everyone else's if I don't get picked this go round there is always next release as we still stay in the pool right and get filled as we wait in line till our number advances to be picked if I read it all right, See some of us out here can and do take the time to read all that valuable info you guys put out there for us if more did read it your lives would be so much better id bet,lol

Have an Awesome Day Today, CMP Customer Service is exemplary !
Old 08-07-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
You are welcome sir and thanks. I guess it shows our age, most people now have no clue what that quote comes from or means LOL. Just an interesting fact (not saying it is right or wrong) but after a new Dirty Harry movie came out, police brutally complaints increased by 10%.
Ok, I just can't resist!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM

I gots to know!!!

Hopefully this brings a little entertainment while dealing with those who have the inability or lack the capacity to understand simple straight forward rules and directions.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:09 PM

Just want to commend the CMP 1911 staff for expedient service!
I emailed in my FLL's license copy last night, and at 8:37 a.m this morning received a conformation e mail stating that they had received it.
Now that's fast!
So if your FLL won't give you his license and insists on sending it in, it's on you to get the verification from him.
Or find an FLL that trusts you with his license copy and send it yourself, then you will receive the CMP's verification, it's as simple as that!

VFW Patriots Circle Member
NRA Life Member
PMRPC - CMP/GSM Rifle Match Chairman
GSM Master Instructor
Old 08-07-2018, 09:28 PM

I highly suggest you put this request out on all media pages to include any social media pages such as the multiple Facebook pages owned by the CMP and other organizations connected to the CMP. I would also include a message to stop sending in orders until September the 4th and shred any you received prior to that date. If people are unable to follow simple instruction on how to acquire one do you really think they should be in possession of one..
Old 08-07-2018, 09:37 PM

Maybe put it on a phone message when they call & are on hold.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpa72 View Post
But, to quote the bad guy in Dirty Harry

"I gots to know"
That would be Albert Popwell. Eastwood used him in three of the Dirty Harry movies, including as a fellow detective in Sudden Impact. He's in the scene when Dirty Harry is practicing with a 44Mag AMT Auto Mag.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:35 AM

Which message should CMP1911ADMIN put on all web pages and phone hold recordings?

Note that this section of the forum is full of what not to do; most due to people that think they are special, the rules are different for them, and mostly because they can't read and follow the existing directions.
It's a never ending battle, and keep in mind right now just about any call, email and mailing sent to CMP1911 is simply wrong. So by default, they are problems. When the actual order period begins let's hope most traffic to CMP1911 is from those who can read, comprehend, and understand the policies apply to them.

JH
Old 08-31-2018, 06:24 AM

Not sure why people don't just get copy the FFL from the dealer of their choice.

I called mine, and he emailed me a soft copy, I printed it and added to my application.

Am I missing something?