Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2018, 08:59 AM

Default Luck Of the Draw

Just for an update to my original post as to what has taken place since I was contacted for a 1911 on 10/26. I have no idea what my random number was and did not ask when I was contacted. I was just happy I got lucky so early on. I can tell you I was told that I was being offered a service grade. I did not ask if any other grades were available because I wanted a service grade and it sounded as if that was my only option at the time. I was also told 2 weeks to 60 days and look for my CC to hit. I was also told I would be notified by email as to the progress and do not call. My CC was dinged 2 days ago. Things are happening folks, this is real, so sit back and good things will come. Thanks again to the very nice lady (I would mention her name but there is no need) who contacted me more than once since we played some phone tag. Thanks as well to the rest of the staff for all they are doing as well... Off to the range for my weekly visit. Life is good.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:02 AM

Congratulations. I know we're all looking forward to those first photos!
Old 11-07-2018, 09:55 AM

I got a call about the same time Strick got his, but I have heard nothing since then. They only offered service grade and I was told I would get an email when they were billing my card. They verified FFL and my email. I was not promised a pistol and I was told it could take up to 60 days to possibly get one. The young lady I spoke with did not have a number to give me. She knew her business and was very efficient and professional. That’s about all I know, but I will update y’all if I hear anything else.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:01 AM

I got the call on October 29th. Offered a service grade. Kimberly indicated shipments would begin within a week. We'll definitely be seeing photos soon!
Old 11-07-2018, 12:01 PM

Just to confirm what I've read throughout the forums & sales information

People with approved/verified packets are being assigned #'s and receiving calls?

Most phone calls are offering service grades?

People with incomplete packets will be contacted after all of the completed packets are contacted?

How do I know if my packet was accepted& valid?

Is the CMP notifying the people of their random number through email or phone?

are the phone calls just confirming order information?
Old 11-07-2018, 12:21 PM

My answers below are based on what I have read in the forums from the CMP 1911.

People with approved/verified packets are being assigned #'s and receiving calls?

Only approved/verified packets are getting phone calls for payment information. Lottery numbers are being assigned to orders but those orders have not been approved/verified yet.

Most phone calls are offering service grades?

I believe at this time only service grades are being offered.

People with incomplete packets will be contacted after all of the completed packets are contacted?

I don't think the answer to this has been given.

How do I know if my packet was accepted& valid?

As of now you will only know if your order is accepted and valid is a call or email requesting payment information.

Is the CMP notifying the people of their random number through email or phone?

People are being notified by email. If an order does not have an email then they would be notified by phone.

I believe if a phone call comes from CMP 1911 its would be for updating outdated order information or for requesting payment information.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslash View Post
my answers below are based on what i have read in the forums from the cmp 1911.

people with approved/verified packets are being assigned #'s and receiving calls?

only approved/verified packets are getting phone calls for payment information. Lottery numbers are being assigned to orders but those orders have not been approved/verified yet.

most phone calls are offering service grades?

i believe at this time only service grades are being offered.

people with incomplete packets will be contacted after all of the completed packets are contacted?

i don't think the answer to this has been given.

how do i know if my packet was accepted& valid?

as of now you will only know if your order is accepted and valid is a call or email requesting payment information.

is the cmp notifying the people of their random number through email or phone?

people are being notified by email. If an order does not have an email then they would be notified by phone.

i believe if a phone call comes from cmp 1911 its would be for updating outdated order information or for requesting payment information.
thanks!!
Old 11-07-2018, 03:07 PM

Well with Strick timeline maybe i will get see my payment tomorrow or by early next week. keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:13 PM

Great news! I think the first person posting pix should win a cigar
Old 11-07-2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick View Post
I have no idea what my random number was and did not ask when I was contacted. I was just happy I got lucky so early on. I can tell you I was told that I was being offered a service grade.
Your random number was the one that counts...$1050.