Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 PM

Default Any trip reports from today (3/30/11)?

I was successful at raising some gun cash last week, and so am thinking of making a return trip to the North Store tomorrow.

Anybody make a trip today? If so, how was the selection, especially of the Service Grades?

Thanks!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:37 PM

I was there this morning, the only service grades they had were about one side of a rack (maybe 20) HRA's, all were in orange wood except two with new brown wood, NO GI WOOD. Full rack(both sides) of M1C's to pick from.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Banned

Smile

Well, as tomorrow I'm going to the North Store for my first trip (finally!), I hope there's a nice SG HRA left when I get there as I won't be there as it opens. WHile it's not USGI I do actually like the orange wood or at least the pics I've seen thus far.

Do they put more stock out as the racks get depleted during the day or does this only happen after the store closes for stocking the upcoming day?

Did you happen to notice f there were any service grade SA's?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les 51 View Post
I was there this morning, the only service grades they had were about one side of a rack (maybe 20) HRA's, all were in orange wood except two with new brown wood, NO GI WOOD. Full rack(both sides) of M1C's to pick from.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:39 PM

There were no service grade SA, only HRA. I do not know if they refill the racks during the day, if the rack is low you can ask if they would put out a few more.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:38 AM

Last Friday the said all the service grades they had (HRA) were out on the floor. So what is on the floor is likely leftovers. However, do not overlook the Service Grade Specials, they are nice. And maybe this is the time to get a correct rifle. Or a Winchester Service Grade.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 AM

We were there on the 25th,service grades were mediocre IMO.No Springfields just H&R`s. M1c`s are expensive for what you get and what you will have to add. Only real deal are the 400 dollar Kimbers.