Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2018, 12:16 PM

Default FS: Inland 5.05 Transition M1 Carbine/ Collector Condition!

PLEASE GUYS, ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS, EMAIL OR PM ME!
PICTURE LINK (80 PICS) : https://imgur.com/a/mr09l
SLING PICS: https://imgur.com/a/Zq96t

For sale is Inland M1 Carbine ser#5054896. Made spring 1944. This carbine is in a collector grade condition and is 100% parts correct and all parts are original. NO REPRO PARTS! NO IMPORT MARKS! The rifling is excellent, as is the bore. Muzzle gauges like new. I don't own a carbine bore gauge but I expect it is like new. This is the transition period for Inland. When they still had the type 1 rear sight, but had just started using the type 2 barrel band. I have owned one other very close and it was exactly the same. The stock and hand guard are crack free. This is a VERY nice looking Carbine. I HAVE PAINSTAKINGLY PHOTOGRAPHED EVERY PART AND DETAIL ON THIS RIFLE SO OTHERS CAN ALSO LEARN FROM IT. FEEL FREE TO KEEP THE PICTURES, I ONLY ASK THAT YOU LEAVE MY WATERMARK ON THE PICTURES.
NOTE TO THE BUYER: IF YOU PAY THE PRICE I AM ASKING, I WILL INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL WW2 C TIP SLING IN THE PICS. IT IS THE CORRECT PERIOD FOR THIS RIFLE. I DO NOT HAVE AN OILER, BUT FOR $10 YOU CAN FIND AN ORIGINAL EASILY.
If you watch my ads, I will be putting up an all parts correct Quality Hardware and an original EARLY (25,XXX) Inland Carbine that is 100% correct (amazing rifle!), next week.
Below is a breakdown of the parts:
Stock: Type 3 low wood. IO in sling well. Crossed cannons on right side. This cartouche is correct and original.
Hand guard: Type 2. Marked IO.
Butt plate: Late Inland
Recoil Plate: Type 3. Marked DI
Recoil Plate Screw: Type 2 short thread.
Rear Sight: Type 1. Marked S. Looks like one tiny stake mark on one corner under the rear sight. Hard to see without a magnifying glass.
Front Sight: Type 1. Marked N.
Barrel Band: Type 2. Unmarked. You can clearly see that the top band sticks out past the bottom.
Bolt: Type 2. Marked A.I. I.
Extractor: Type 3. Marked W.I.
Firing Pin: Type 3. Marked NI
Slide: Type 5. Marked PI and 7160091
Trigger Housing: Type 3. marked with vertical Inland logo.
Hammer Spring: 26.5 Coil
Hammer: Type 3. Marked I.K.
Sear: Type 1. Marked R.I.
Trigger: Type 2. Marked F.I.
Safety: Type 3. Unmarked.
Magazine Catch: Type 3. Marked E.I. and M on the face.
Piston: Marked L.I.
Magazine: Type 1. Marked AI. New Old Stock (N.O.S.) in the grease.
$SOLD SHIPPED! Insurance on your dime. The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at [email protected] gets it. That email must have your information, the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your shop it is going to. Must go to an 03 C&R FFL or better. I take USPS money orders, personal checks with clear time, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3% of the total. Cross posted so time stamp rules.
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT DOGFACESUPPLY.COM FOR MORE SURPLUS ARMS AND MILITARIA!

Last edited by shawn hoague; 03-20-2018 at 04:56 PM.