Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2018, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsman5 View Post
I wonder if I called down there Monday, if there is a way I could buy it somehow before I get there??
During my store visits, I've eavesdropped on store staff handling this type of phone call. The answer always is 'No. If you want it, get here early/get here now.' As you can imagine there are lots of people that are after the same thing so it is a fairness thing.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:16 AM

Default store

Corps., was at store about 230 yesterday and sorry the M1D combo was gone they did have some D's without the scope. Mike said he did not think they would have anymore combos but he said you never know.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorfa View Post
Corps., was at store about 230 yesterday and sorry the M1D combo was gone they did have some D's without the scope. Mike said he did not think they would have anymore combos but he said you never know.
thanks for letting me know. i'll probably just end up buying one without the scope. I would have bought one last week when I was down there but the barrel readings were horrible on all of them. the best one I found had ME of 4 and TE of 6. that was the BEST one. all the others were worse.