Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP Bolt Action Rifles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2016, 07:04 AM

1955 No.4 MK 2......Beautiful peacetime production Enfield. Bought it several years ago from a good friend who purchased it still in factory wrapping covered in cosmoline. He unwrapped it and cleaned it all up but says he never fired it. I have to take his word for it as I have known him for a long time and he had no reason to lie to me. I still have not shot it.......thinking about it though........

Old 02-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Banned

Old 02-27-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandhunter31 View Post
1955 No.4 MK 2......Beautiful peacetime production Enfield. Bought it several years ago from a good friend who purchased it still in factory wrapping covered in cosmoline. He unwrapped it and cleaned it all up but says he never fired it. I have to take his word for it as I have known him for a long time and he had no reason to lie to me. I still have not shot it.......thinking about it though........

Looks good! Just watched one go for $1,125 on GB!
Old 02-28-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandhunter31 View Post
1955 No.4 MK 2...... I still have not shot it.......thinking about it though........
There are folks who collect and there are folks who like the smell of gunpowder.

If you don't shoot it... Someday when you are pushing up petunias, it will end up on a table at some future garage sale where a pimply faced 17 year old will buy it and carry it around in the bed of his old pickup truck. The kid will shoot the snot out of it and think about taking a hacksaw and customizing the old antique.

Last edited by WyoDutch; 02-28-2017 at 10:03 AM.