Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Northwest > Oregon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Tuner View Post
I'm a member and R.O. you would be welcome as my guest any time if you want to come down for the high power and Garand shoot. Thats why I signed up at ARPC. I have yet to shoot in the match. I haven't checked in a couple weeks to see if the calendar has updated. I will PM you a link shortly. http://www.arpc.info/cgi/calendar.pl
Thanks! Got your PM... will reply there...
Old 03-15-2014, 02:13 AM

I'm in Grants Pass, Josephine County.

We have a pretty nice range here, I've seen some national matches going on there a time or two.

Has anybody gotten together yet? This thread is about a year old.

BFC
Old 03-15-2014, 02:19 AM

Its pretty quiet out west here. Seems that the majority of forum members are huddled from the midwest to east coast.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:07 AM

Thank you for the post BigFoot, I think Gun Tuner has is spot on. It was my goal was to get members to post locations in Oregon, It's nice to hear you have a nice range in Grants Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFootsCousin View Post
I'm in Grants Pass, Josephine County.

We have a pretty nice range here, I've seen some national matches going on there a time or two.

Has anybody gotten together yet? This thread is about a year old.

BFC

33+ transactions, 100% Positive Itrader rating,
My feedback
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....ght=apprentice
Old 04-19-2014, 12:03 AM

I'm in Silverton. Not much of a shooter but have a thing for M1 Carbines. If I had deep pockets I could really have a fever for GI issue 1911's I do belong to the Molalla gun club. A little far away but a nice quite and safe place to shoot. Gene Silverton, Or.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:09 AM

I live on a small patch of acreage between Turner and Jefferson in south Marion County, I can shoot in my backyard but don't much to avoid disturbing the neighbors (until the paperwork for all my suppressors come in, that is...)

I usually shoot on forest land southeast of Scotts Mills, Albany Rifle and Pistol Club is around 40 minutes away from me. I keep meaning to join, but it is kind of far away. OTOH, the pit I shoot at up in the woods takes over an hour to get to. I should probably just buck up and join ARPC.

"Come visit us again and again. This is a state of excitement. But for heaven's sake, don't come here to live." - Tom McCall, 30th Governor of Oregon
Old 08-22-2014, 04:42 PM

I'm in Eugene, a desert wasteland for real competition. Local club's present most serious group shoots CBA. All 6-8 of them. Bullseye is very limited. That's what I have shot mostly. I hope we can build it back up and get the State Match back from Tri County. Most local yocals that shoot AR are trying to make something grow an inch with each 30 round mag they empty as fast as they can. There are some decent defensive training groups nearby. They do a decent job.
My experience with AR is very limited. The EEGC range 20 miles from home has 200 yards. I would like to get some interest in shooting some reduced matches.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:44 PM

By the way. Is there somebody near Eugene that can fine tune a new AR RRA match trigger?
Old 08-22-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball45 View Post
By the way. Is there somebody near Eugene that can fine tune a new AR RRA match trigger?
Are there no competent smiths in the area? Done any snooping around AR15.com?
Old 03-11-2015, 07:41 PM

New member. I'm in Klamath County. A house in Klamath Falls and 300+ acres in north Klamath county.

The only range I know of in the area is Sportsman's Park range out past Keno. Nice place and people but too far away when I can go anywhere there's open public land closer.

But I will be doing most of my shooting on my property (mostly varmint) and with a can to keep things quiet. Haven't ventured out around the state since moving here from h_ll (CA).