Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 09:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSAGuy View Post
If the FFL address is correct, no reason that the pistol shouldn't show up. If your gun is overdue, contact the CMP. They are eager to help.
I think the OP got it figured out.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by galyc4@att.net View Post
Well if they dont ship on Fridays or weekends that might be why he hasnt gotten it. I was notified on friday. And yes my FFL was notified right away. And this guy is normally pretty efficient I have used him several times.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:47 PM

From CMP's website:

"As we process orders, we will call customers as we work through the list. Once we receive payment information it may be up to 90 days before your credit card is charged and your pistol is shipped. Once it is shipped, you will receive an email stating it has been shipped and to notify your FFL that it will be delivered the next day. You will not receive a tracking number. The pistol will be sent to your FFL’s address. If anyone contacts FedEx to have the pistol shipped to another address or have it held at a Hub, the pistol will be immediately returned to CMP.

If the pistol is returned, you will be responsible for the cost of the pistol being reshipped to your FFL.

We only ship Monday – Thursday. Before contacting CMP 1911 asking where your pistol is, please contact your FFL first to see if it was delivered."

Shomay is correct. People tried to have their package held at the local Fedex hub to pick it up, trying to eliminate going through a FFL. That is why a tracking number is NOT included.

The address label for my FFL was messed a bit up by CMP, and it still showed up the next day.
Closed Thread