Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2017, 02:58 PM

I like Fulton as much as any of my other receivers.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:01 PM

they make great pieces...very well made
Old 03-04-2017, 07:32 AM

Very Nice receivers as good or better then Older SAInc.... much better then todays stuff, for a cast receiver that is.....I own both forged and cast and NEVER had a issue with either. Now Scope mounts..... !!!!!!@#$%^&&&* many troubles.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:44 PM

No problems with mine and it looks good. My only critique, some of the surfaces have a bit of an "orange peel" look from the casting, but really very minor. I knew that going in and it did not deter me as I wanted a reasonably priced but quality receiver. At the time it was between Fulton and 7.62MM and I'm glad I ended up choosing the Fulton.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:57 AM

Built with Fultons twice with no issues. Both timed great, bolts lapped in record time and the scope mounts lined up perfect.
They are dimensionally spot on, in my opinion.

In addition, i did have a goofed barrel i got from Fulton once and it took quite a while for that build to come together. Once i realized that barrel was not right, i contacted Fulton and told them what i had. After a few phone calls and mailing my barrel in, Clint replaced it with a brand new one. There's not a lot of businesses standing up for their products these days so the fact he did take care of me really shines bright for his customer service.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:38 AM

Default Fulton M14 receiver

I just completed a build yesterday using Fulton receiver and GI parts. No problems. TRW bolt required usual amount of lapping to headspace with SAK barrel. The finish on the left side of the receiver is not as smooth as on earlier Fultons. I would rate the Fulton better than the SA Inc receivers I used years ago. The LRB receivers have a better external finish and went together with no problems but cost about $350.00 more than the Fulton. Wish some more GI kits would be imported...
Old 03-11-2017, 03:50 PM

Bula Forge forged rear lugged receiver- 695
Medium weight NM barrel - 199