Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Southeast > Kentucky
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 01:02 PM

Default Garand Clinic at Fort Knox

Good afternoon. The KY State Rifle & Pistol Association and the Meade County Sportsmen's Club have scheduled a Garand Clinic for Saturday April 27 at Scott Mountain Range, Fort Knox, KY. The fees are $40 for adults and $20 for juniors. We will be supplying all firearms and ammunition. DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN RIFLE TO THE BASE.
We have CMP Certified Master Instructors, and all equipment for everyone to borrow for the clinic/match.
Anyone wanting to participate in this event should contact me by email. I will need your First, Middle, and Last Name, your current address, and your date of birth for the gate roster. I will need this information no later than April 15.
Come on out and enjoy the day. It may be the last time that you get to do this.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks, and have a great day. DennyMac cell 502-558-1043
Old 03-20-2013, 01:15 PM

How early does it start?
Old 04-05-2013, 05:34 PM

Default Garand Clinic at Fort Knox

We will meet at the gate by 7:30 and proceed to the parking area at the 600 yard line. There we will take care of the paperwork, registration, the CMP forms, the range safety briefing, and squad into relays for the training secessions and the match.
The KYSRPA and the Meade County Sportsmen's Club will be providing the ammunition, and I will be providing the firearms.

DO NOT BRING ANY FIREARMS TO THE EVENT!

I will need some personal information to add each person to the gate roster for a background check. Clinic at Fort Knox this link will tell you everything that you need to know. I need to get the gate roster in 9 days before the event, so be sure to contact me by April 15 to make sure that I get you on. Bring anything that you will want or need. The facilities are primitive. There is no running water, but we will have coolers at the firing line and in the pits. DennyMac