Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > Atlantic > Pennsylvania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Default Looking for a range in SE PA

Hi,

I used to be pretty active on the old forums but about four years ago we moved to the Ambler/Fort Washington area. At that time I started a new job and bought our first house. I'm ashamed to say I pretty much gave up shooting at that point. Things have settled down quite a bit and I would like to get back into it. All my Garands are patiently awaiting me.

The club search on the CMP website doesn't seem to be working for me as it says there are no clubs in PA. I've used the NRA search and there are some ranges but quite frankly it seems like some of the membership requirements are dizzying or they are not accepting new members. I'm just looking for a nice friendly place for my wife and I to shoot somewhat close to Ambler.

Thanks,

Travis
Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 PM

The only public range I know of in the area is Wicen's on Mozart Rd Between Furlong and Rushland in Bucks cty.
http://www.wicenshootingrange.com/

There are many clubs in the area that require membership except for their CMP/NRA matches. To name a few: Bucks cty fish & game in Doylestown, Branch Valley fish game & forestry in Perkasie, Langhorne rod & gun in Newtown, Kimberton fish & game in Phoenixville.

Dave
Old 11-18-2013, 07:40 PM

Holmesburg fish and game in northeast Philly is excellent, $100 for one year membership , plus a discount if you join NRA through them,