Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2016, 07:07 AM

Default USGI M-14 Parts,Barrels,Bolts Op Rods the works ,Winchester,H&R,SAK,S.A. etc for sale

Century Arms has just got in a whole bunch of M-14 parts,looks to me someone has been a busy bee disassembling rifles and is selling off all the parts,I got all the Bolts,Barrels,op rods etc i can afford prices are i thought very reasonable listed under Parts then M-14 on the sites surplus page,I'm a Dealer but I do not think you have to be one to buy these.. http://www.centuryarms.biz/products.asp?cat=153
Old 11-26-2016, 02:44 PM

Other than "used", they don't mention condition. How did your parts look?
Old 11-27-2016, 02:35 AM

I am waiting on them to be delivered,On some under the description there was listed a condition of very good I thought,But when they come in ill let you all know,I ordered enough parts to build a rifle it came out about as much as it would have cost me to build my A-Kit from the CMP maybe a little less actually and I have all GI parts but the Reciever.
Old 11-28-2016, 12:01 PM

Friend texted me about this... Dang right before Christmas... out with the credit card... Talked to them and they said these are a samco buyout?? The lady on the phone first said they didn't sell parts... anyway I am waiting myself...
Old 11-28-2016, 08:05 PM

Question

I didn't see anything about the parts being "very good", I read it as "Condition: Used, Government Surplus".

Who knows what condition that would fall under.

As far as prices go, they seem a bit high on much of the stuff. Then again they have what you need with no waiting for a private seller to post something and hoping you are the first "I'll take " and get the part.

The return policy is vague at best.
"All questions, concerns and returns, should be directed to our Customer Service Department at [email protected]."
"*Century Arms reserves the right to make changes to its policies without notice and at its own discretion."

A bit of a crap shoot I think without better descriptions and or pics.

Last edited by Pvt.Joker1955; 11-28-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM

Are there any quality difference in the parts manufactures? They list different prices for H&R, Springfield, Winchester,TRW and SAK.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:48 AM

Thank op. I ordered a barrel, bolt, and gas cylinder. Will post some pic's when they get here.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:39 PM

On Some of the items they had the condition marked but looks like they took that down on them,I do not know if that's a good sign or bad,I'm Still waiting on my order,I ordered enough to build a rifle ,I have a H&R so I ordered all Winchester parts and they tend to be a little rougher than most,I talked to them Friday ,they said mine had been shipped,So Hopefully they will arrive soon.Samco for those of you who do not know was a Arms Dealer in surplus that went out of business bankrupt and all there assets have been auctioned off,So a lot of recent surplus coming on the market now is coming from the old Samco warehouses. Quality has varied. Ill post up some pics soon as i get mine.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:42 PM

H&R I have found always seems to have very good quality on machining and finish,My H&R I built was so nice I did not have to have any parts refinished,That was a CMP A-Kit sold back a couple years back,It turned out very nice,If you want a nice rifle and are not concerned about Manufacturer id go with them.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:30 PM

I bought a CMP "B" kit that had a H&R trigger group and op rod. So I went the H&R brand. The CMP "B" kit had a stock that is not useable to me. Guess I need to go find a better one. Maybe a Fred's/Treeline stock.