Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2017, 04:32 PM

rcr29kh: I was there Sat the 25th. They had about a full rack of HRA Collectors and about a half rack of 6 mill's. Also about a rack and a half of Springfield Collectors and almost a full rack of Springfield WWII Corrects. LOADS of Specials, Special Fields, M1C & M1D. Not many customers. Good time to go in my opinion.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Just to clarify, a full rack would be 24 rifles.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHGUNNER View Post
rcr29kh: I was there Sat the 25th. They had about a full rack of HRA Collectors and about a half rack of 6 mill's. Also about a rack and a half of Springfield Collectors and almost a full rack of Springfield WWII Corrects. LOADS of Specials, Special Fields, M1C & M1D. Not many customers. Good time to go in my opinion.
Thanks OHGunner! Picked up an SA Collector in Jan but the HRA Collectors/6 mill's have been tugging at me. Don't you hate it when that happens!!

I'm a newbie at this--if you find one you like, will the guys at the counter tear em down for you to take a look inside?
Old 03-01-2017, 05:44 PM

Yes, the counter crew is very helpful and will give you any assistance you need. I bought an SA collector about three weeks ago and returned last weekend with a friend who also got one. Expensive? Well, yes, but unbelievable to me to get an M1 in this condition. Good luck!
Old 03-02-2017, 10:03 AM

Does the North Store have WRA M1D's?
Old 03-02-2017, 11:46 AM
GSM Master Instructor

Does anyone know if there are any M1 drill rifles left on the racks? If so, are there any decent ones?

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2017, 04:31 PM

On Sat/25th, I believe there were WRA M1D's, around 15 or so, on the back wall rack. Was not looking for a sniper so did not really pay attention. Numerous M1 Drills were available at $380, but again I was not looking for one and did not look closely. If you are driving much distance you can call ahead and ask, I'm sure they would be glad to let you know what is available on that date. It is a good time to go, not crowded at all.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:52 PM

Default Jolly Roger

Is it open now? Bob, anyone local?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:16 PM

Hello, I pick up my first and only Garand a few years back. I have always wanted to stop by the North Store on my way through the area, but it never was during store hours. As luck would have it I am passing through in a few weeks when the store will open. My intent is to just look around. I am sure that I won't be able to fight the urge to take something home once I am there.
My question is what do I need for in person rifle purchase at the North Store? I plan on having my driver's license, passport, and Garland Collector's Association Membership Card. Is there anything else I am not thinking of.

Thank you in advance,

Dave
Old 03-02-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave E View Post
Hello, I pick up my first and only Garand a few years back. I have always wanted to stop by the North Store on my way through the area, but it never was during store hours. As luck would have it I am passing through in a few weeks when the store will open. My intent is to just look around. I am sure that I won't be able to fight the urge to take something home once I am there.
My question is what do I need for in person rifle purchase at the North Store? I plan on having my driver's license, passport, and Garland Collector's Association Membership Card. Is there anything else I am not thinking of.

Thank you in advance,

Dave
That should do it; except maybe a CC