Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 03-13-2017, 03:56 PM
Renisin Renisin is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyman View Post
oddly enough, they used to be the easiest, at least in this neck of the woods,

I'll get pics of mine up this evening or this week
Please do sir, I would really like to see them.

Thanks!
Ren

ps where is your neck of the woods?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-14-2017, 02:23 PM
lyman lyman is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renisin View Post
Please do sir, I would really like to see them.

Thanks!
Ren

ps where is your neck of the woods?
central Va
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-15-2017, 09:46 PM
lyman lyman is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Default

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...pstkz55gxc.jpg\\

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Renisin Renisin is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 259
Default

Lyman great pictures of a fantastic E2, but I was hoping to see some really detailed pictures of you E2 stabilizers.

Thanks!
Ren
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM
lyman lyman is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renisin View Post
Lyman great pictures of a fantastic E2, but I was hoping to see some really detailed pictures of you E2 stabilizers.

Thanks!
Ren
left it in the safe when I had the guns out for a photo shoot,

rarely shoot it full auto, so I left it off
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-20-2017, 07:27 AM
Renisin Renisin is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 259
Default

Yea, but I thought our discussion was about the E2 stabilizer. The E2 stabilizer has always been rare as they didn't make them in large numbers, one of the rarest M14 parts and very hard to find. I know guys that have been looking for many years with no success.

If you have any you would like to part with let me know as I am always interested in rare USGI M14 parts.

Ren
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:19 PM
lyman lyman is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renisin View Post
Yea, but I thought our discussion was about the E2 stabilizer. The E2 stabilizer has always been rare as they didn't make them in large numbers, one of the rarest M14 parts and very hard to find. I know guys that have been looking for many years with no success.

If you have any you would like to part with let me know as I am always interested in rare USGI M14 parts.

Ren
maybe hard to find now, but back in the 80's and 90's they were plentiful,

lots at gunshows, seems every military parts dealer had them,

at one time I had a big handful of them around the shop,
now, just the one I have, and one for my brother,
sold, traded etc the rest over the years
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-22-2017, 07:56 AM
H2O MAN H2O MAN is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Georgia - US
Posts: 259
Default

I have one of HAWK's selector kits that hasn't been installed yet.

__________________
facebook.com/M14EBR.US
Making traditionalist & old farts uncomfortable since 1999.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Renisin Renisin is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 259
Default

Did you want to sell it?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Renisin Renisin is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyman View Post
maybe hard to find now, but back in the 80's and 90's they were plentiful,

lots at gunshows, seems every military parts dealer had them,

at one time I had a big handful of them around the shop,
now, just the one I have, and one for my brother,
sold, traded etc the rest over the years
Well, if you could dig out the E2 Stabilizer, please take some good pictures as I would still like to see it.

Thanks!
Ren
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.