Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2019, 10:28 AM

Default FS: RARE H&R Model 199 "Sportsman" SINGLE-ACTION!

PICTURE LINK (25 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/IIb5XfZ
For sale is a Harrington & Richardson Model 199 "Sportsman". This is the SINGLE-ACTION version. You commonly see the double action model 999, but very seldom the Model 199. This is ser# S17116, and was manufactured around 1935-37. One of these that was new in the box, sold a year ago on a popular gun action site, for $3,000.00. These revolvers are 9 shot and are known for their factory tuned, 2 pound trigger pulls and accuracy. They shoot as good and better, than a S&W Model 41, plus, the bores don't lead (leading reduces accuracy). This one is in very fine condition and is C&R eligible (although it is always cheaper to ship a handgun via a regular FFL, due to handguns going to a C&R needing to be overnighted via FedEx or UPS). There is scattered pinprick pitting as shown in the photos. The interior of the revolver is excellent. The bore and riling are bright and shiny. A beautiful one piece grip with great checkering and grain. A true delight to shoot. These have auto ejectors as well, making them easy to unload. The wide, target style trigger is flat and makes for a nice, easy trigger pull. My price is more than fair! At any given time, you will most likely not find ANY of these available for sale anywhere.
$350.00 plus actual shipping. I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com gets it. That email must have your information, the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. ANY HANDGUN GOING TO A C&R MUST BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT VIA UPS (I DONíT USE FED EX). I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bankís clear time), USPS money orders, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3.5% of the total. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.