Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > My Gun DB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 AM

Default MGDB PC version and Android App

Purchased MGDB earlier this year after trying the free trial version through CMP. This program has allowed me to pull all the data about my fire arms into one very manageable program that I have not figured out how I lived without it before. Just recently I purchased the Android version for my mobile phone. After a few frustrating minutes of trying to figure out how to transfer and load my data from my PC to the phone (Adobe file problem), I found the App to be just as manageable and useful as the full PC version. I give both programs a A+++++.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant major View Post
Purchased MGDB earlier this year after trying the free trial version through CMP. This program has allowed me to pull all the data about my fire arms into one very manageable program that I have not figured out how I lived without it before. Just recently I purchased the Android version for my mobile phone. After a few frustrating minutes of trying to figure out how to transfer and load my data from my PC to the phone (Adobe file problem), I found the App to be just as manageable and useful as the full PC version. I give both programs a A+++++.
I'm working on having the apps use Dropbox to sync the data files so you won't need to manually do it -- it'll make it much, much easier to sync that way!

Glad you like the programs; if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!

Visit thew official support forum here: http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98