Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsasquad1 View Post
Still waiting nothing posted in the e-store as receiving paperwork.

I think you should relax. Look at the order timeline thread and note that it's taking about a month from order received to DBU emails.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellnueve View Post
I think you should relax. Look at the order timeline thread and note that it's taking about a month from order received to DBU emails.
I checked out the timeline thread and noticed many have a "received date". I have no such date as of yet and honestly I'm not even sure what a DBU is? On several occasions I have ordered from the CMP which has always been a seamless process. The lead time is expected for a rifle as noted by the CMP. The receipt of USPS mail should be acknowledged when received "if the mailing made it". So you sent your mailing on 3/26 or there about . Lets see if you receive an acknowledgement as "received". I'm just wondering if my mail ever made it.

That is all
Dan
Old 03-28-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I checked out the timeline thread and noticed many have a "received date". I have no such date as of yet and honestly I'm not even sure what a DBU is? On several occasions I have ordered from the CMP which has always been a seamless process. The lead time is expected for a rifle as noted by the CMP. The receipt of USPS mail should be acknowledged when received "if the mailing made it". So you sent your mailing on 3/26 or there about . Lets see if you receive an acknowledgement as "received". I'm just wondering if my mail ever made it.

That is all
Dan
People put received because they had tracking on their mail, not because CMP acknowledged receipt. The DBU is the email that acknowledges receipt and right now is about a month out from mailing date.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellnueve View Post
People put received because they had tracking on their mail, not because CMP acknowledged receipt. The DBU is the email that acknowledges receipt and right now is about a month out from mailing date.
I really never gave the received date a thought. I sent order form regular mail with an assumption (******-of-me ) that I would see it land. Ha!

Thanks for the clarification
Old 04-02-2018, 08:55 AM

It pays to send your paperwork priority Mail so you at least have tracking info and know when the CMP gets it. I mailed an order on 3-21 priority and it was delivered on 3-23. I now know it will be about 4 weeks until it is processed. If I don't get a notification by 4-25 I may start wondering whats up.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:09 PM

Mailed paperwork 3/2/2018 as of 4/2/2018 Nada.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Mailed paperwork 3/2/2018 as of 4/2/2018 Nada.
Mailed mine 2/26 official notification came 4/2. Just relax. I did go to my e-Store and noticed it was already put into the system on 3/29 or so. The e-mails may lag.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:59 PM

Update 4/4/2018

We have received and verified your recent order. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

The shipping time will be determined by the amount of orders ahead of your order.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program.

I wasn't concerned about the CMP its the anti gunners at the post office. Next order goes with tracking.

Dan

Last edited by fsasquad1; 04-04-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: added word
Old 04-05-2018, 08:42 AM

So if you Mailed 3-2-18 and got your confirmation email on 4-4-18 subtract 2 days for the USPS to deliver you packet that is about 30 days for the CMP to process your order, that's pretty darn good. Kudos to the folks at the CMP!! Don't forget to post pics of your rifle when you get it.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:57 PM

I'm glad my order form made it to the CMP folks. I know I'm in good hands now ! Pictures will be posted with a little help.

Dan
Closed Thread