Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoman007 View Post
Well, with a limit of ONE M1903 of any type per year, you (and I) will have to wait until JAN 2020 to get another. So save up and call it a delayed Christmas present! That's what I'm going to do.

Rick
That has been changed it is now one 1903 and 1 1903a3/04 . It was put in the talledega thread. Supposedly good until the end of the year. then we all reset as you pointed out.

Remember people tell you wife. That 8 a year on Garands is not a limit, its an OBLIGATION!

Last edited by Mturner23462; 12-06-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARswim View Post
Armorers today Hunter, Steve, and Bobby.
Racks were full at opening with 10 customers at the door and many more afterward. Racks were full. Available rifles 1903a3s, M1 Field and Service Springfield, IHC, Winchester all represented. Many rifles with USGI wood, mist service grades are in CMP walnut. Specials are Rack and Service with SA & WRA available. 1903s are Springfield and I believe I saw a rock island. We were slam busy so no time for a detailed assessment like Tom does. Restocked at 11am with 18 rifles. Morning restock will be much the same. Slings are available, Bayonets avail however no scabbards for them, Bayonets are AFH( American fork and hoe.)
If your coming try to be early, we expect to be busy through Saturday. Thanks for your business and patience, respectfully, Steve. AKA SarSwim
Dang Steve you did a good job on reporting!!! I may be looking for another job when I get back from vacation... Now Iím on the sideline like everyone else looking for the report. But my sideline is by the pool drinking a rum and coke, just a cruising!!!
Old 12-06-2019, 02:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mturner23462 View Post
That has been changed it is now one 1903 OR 1903a3/04 . It was put in the talledega thread. Supposedly good until the end of the year. then we all reset as you pointed out.

Remember people tell you wife. That 8 a year on Garands is not a limit, its an OBLIGATION!
I know this is correct for the SS/TMP. I Emailed Mark Johnson to confirm and if this was also the limit going forward next year over two weeks ago and never received a reply....
I hope this is extended into next year too.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:10 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mturner23462 View Post
That has been changed it is now one 1903 and 1 1903a3/04 . It was put in the talledega thread. Supposedly good until the end of the year. then we all reset as you pointed out.

Ah! You're right!

Now if they only had some A3s and A4s to buy. Maybe next year.

Rick
Old 12-06-2019, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper10 View Post
If you have your rifles shipped home do you not have to pay sales tax? Thanks for the new report guys!
Anything you buy at south store is 10% sales tax, 7% at TMP.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Mag View Post
Is there sales tax on mail order?....yet?
they do charge sales tax on mail order now, per clerk at TMP.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlegiant70 View Post
they do charge sales tax on mail order now, per clerk at TMP.
Not if you do not live in Ohio or Alabama.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
Dang Steve you did a good job on reporting!!! I may be looking for another job when I get back from vacation... Now Iím on the sideline like everyone else looking for the report. But my sideline is by the pool drinking a rum and coke, just a cruising!!!
Did they let you bring any of your collection and shoot them off the fantail?! GRIN