Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2018, 07:37 PM

Default Store report

Well, I can't report nearly as well as Tom but I was there the last 2 days and it appeared to me to be about exactly as Tom has been reporting the last few weeks. No WRA or HRA but plenty of IHCs. I helped a new young customer find a nice SG 6 digit SA with 3-42 barrel today. He also found a nice field grade with an awesome GAW cartouche so he is pretty much hooked for life. That was the only cartouche to be found except for the one collector grade. Yesterday I found a SG 1.3m with a 4-43 barrel and USGI stock and several early slings. Those early slings are cleaned out and the box is down to under a half now unless they refilled it. I also went over to the TMP and there were a few HRAs and WRAs over there along with the same stuff at CMP. The selection looked pretty well picked over though. That is about all I can remember. Oh, there is at least one O-66 rebuild still on the racks at CMP. Crowds have been small, I was the only person at the TMP both days (no refills). I hope this helps.

Last edited by C Dexter; 10-19-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:18 PM

We really appreciated the help yesterday.
I bought a IHC after you left.
He burned thru about 100 rounds of ammo thru those 2 M1s today.
We really appreciated the help we received from you,the other gentleman and the armorers.
Old 10-20-2018, 02:16 PM

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dexter View Post
Well, I can't report nearly as well as Tom but I was there the last 2 days and it appeared to me to be about exactly as Tom has been reporting the last few weeks. No WRA or HRA but plenty of IHCs. I helped a new young customer find a nice SG 6 digit SA with 3-42 barrel today. He also found a nice field grade with an awesome GAW cartouche so he is pretty much hooked for life. That was the only cartouche to be found except for the one collector grade. Yesterday I found a SG 1.3m with a 4-43 barrel and USGI stock and several early slings. Those early slings are cleaned out and the box is down to under a half now unless they refilled it. I also went over to the TMP and there were a few HRAs and WRAs over there along with the same stuff at CMP. The selection looked pretty well picked over though. That is about all I can remember. Oh, there is at least one O-66 rebuild still on the racks at CMP. Crowds have been small, I was the only person at the TMP both days (no refills). I hope this helps.
Well done and I enjoyed reading it, seemed odd not writing it!!!
Old 10-20-2018, 05:08 PM

My pleasure! Glad I could help. I popped in again for a few minutes before getting back on the road. Didn't really take inventory but there were a few more folks there today so hopefully someone can give a Saturday update. The 0-66 was bought right away. Thank you to the person that gave me a lesson on early slings. That was very helpful. Sorry I didn't get your name.

Last edited by C Dexter; 10-20-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:56 PM

I was there today at opening. Not too thrilled with the selection but I did pick up a SA service grade TE rebuild. Came with a bonus cleaning kit in the stock. Details posted here with pictures:

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....13#post1764913

Last edited by IL_Collector; 10-20-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dexter View Post
My pleasure! Glad I could help. I popped in again for a few minutes before getting back on the road. Didn't really take inventory but there were a few more folks there today so hopefully someone can give a Saturday update. The 0-66 was bought right away. Thank you to the person that gave me a lesson on early slings. That was very helpful. Sorry I didn't get your name.
You are welcome. They actually put out a sling restock a little later in the morning, but no WWII to be found. Did find a decent amount of tab-marked slings so got a few to take home. Lots of real nice post war slings to be had in that new assortment.
That O-66 SA went to Tenn. in my truck and I was happy to find it, believe me.

Rob