Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2010, 10:11 PM

quality hardware came today. serial 1605xxx, rock-ola barrel, salvage tag said (no hs) dont have guage so cant check it,nice bright bore good rifling,real nice finnish, marked bavaria rural police,no rust but very dirty,piston and lock nut moves free,very happy. now a question do these quality receivers need a tube for the slide spring? and if so are they available? thanks for any info. just one more thing could barrel be original too receiver? thanks
Old 09-30-2010, 10:18 PM

Yes, you need a spring tube for the Quality. Try 81mm on Gunbroker. Eddy sent me one the other day for my b/r. He has more. Great guy!

Quality HMC did not make barrels, so it is quite possible the barrel is original to the receiver.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 PM

UTSAM,
Email Sent
Old 10-05-2010, 02:43 PM

Well I got my rejection letter today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMP
We regret that we will not be able to fill the order that you submitted for Item
Number R017BRZ . The amount of orders received before your order has exhausted all that we have in inventory for that item and also all that we expect to receive. If you paid by check or money order, you should receive a refund within the next two weeks.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you wish to change the order to another item in stock please let us know by email, mail, or fax. Please respond as soon as possible to insure that the change is made and that this item does not become sold out as well.
Oh well, at least I got a winny before they ran out.