Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radionicist View Post
How many 03A3s were in the racks?

Congrats on your find!
about 40 or so..... good luck
Old 01-05-2017, 05:49 PM

I just knew it was going to be good for Springfields.
Any CMP Specials?
Drat this snowy weather.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:26 PM

I REALLY need to add an 03A3 to my collection. I may have an opportunity to make the 3 hour drive to the NS tomorrow morning but it will be 9:00 or 10:00 before I will get there.

With that many available are the Chances pretty good that there will still be any available ?

I'm also very green with the 03A3's and not real picky of what I get if any are still available I just want to add one to my collection. Is there anything I should look for ?
Old 01-05-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas100 View Post
I REALLY need to add an 03A3 to my collection. I may have an opportunity to make the 3 hour drive to the NS tomorrow morning but it will be 9:00 or 10:00 before I will get there.

With that many available are the Chances pretty good that there will still be any available ?

I'm also very green with the 03A3's and not real picky of what I get if any are still available I just want to add one to my collection. Is there anything I should look for ?
My best advise is be there before the doors open at 8:30. Now that the word is out I'm guessing it's going to get crowded. It's been a long time since they have had any goodies and people will be chomping at the bit to get something. The Remington's seemed to be in better shape than the SC rifles. There were perhaps 3 or 4 that seemed to be ALL REMINGTON. None of the SCs were completely SC. A couple Remington's had ME of 0. Good luck!
Old 01-05-2017, 06:57 PM

Glad to see that the shipment finally arrived on Santa's sled. Enjoy and good luck on your searches..
Old 01-05-2017, 07:18 PM

oh boy...i might not get there till saturday... worst case next week... damn my luck... keep us updated please
Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 PM

making plans to be there at store open sat morning...damn my pregnant children and their doctors appointments tomorrow!!.... lol
Old 01-05-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR63 View Post
My best advise is be there before the doors open at 8:30. Now that the word is out I'm guessing it's going to get crowded. It's been a long time since they have had any goodies and people will be chomping at the bit to get something. The Remington's seemed to be in better shape than the SC rifles. There were perhaps 3 or 4 that seemed to be ALL REMINGTON. None of the SCs were completely SC. A couple Remington's had ME of 0. Good luck!
I'm going to get there as early as I can. In the Canton area it's been steady flurries, nothing crazy but just a steady flow of fine flurries so I'm sure it's worse up along the lake. I guess if I get there and they are gone it just wasn't meant to be !!

There have been a few at some of the gun shows I've been at the last few months. They have been fairly reasonable price wise but not knowing much about them I'm skeptical to buy one there. The Canton show is this weekend so I'm sure I'll come away with something by next week.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:43 PM

What are the C&D Drill rifles and how much are they?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:45 PM

Anyone here visit the NS today? Wonder if there will be any 03a3 rifles left for tomorrow? May have to call before closing to check.