Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 10:10 AM

Correct your spelling if you want to cry, Clothes dryer NOT CLOTHESE dryer. A ship with out a rudder, need I say more
Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 AM

Default ooo-1: Thanks professor

I always love to listen to a latrine psychiatrist at work. You don't know me or anything about me. We've never met and probably never will. So trying to talk about cob webs in my head and such is just kind of silly. I am glad to hear that you're a fan and follow me on other forums.

Yes, I read all of Albert's posts and He seems like a great guy, but the argument he presented eventually ran out of steam. I'm much more interested in why you decided to open the mausoleum and drag out this coffin to present another vote for common sense. A vote to not be too hard on the fake part folks and their handiwork. You've done the same thing on the other thread on this book.

The argument that all books are flawed and that no clear cut evidence substantiates the opinions of experts on these boards, just isn't effective. Some books have honest mistakes others are designed and written to deceive. I find it odd that you, a professor, would discount the opinions of experts.

And Professor, you need to check your spelling and grammar too; that's "A ship WITHOUT a rudder" not "with out".
Old 07-30-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000-1 View Post
Correct your spelling if you want to cry, Clothes dryer NOT CLOTHESE dryer. A ship with out a rudder, need I say more
Actually you would be well served to say less. I learned about compound words in the 2nd or 3rd grade. Maybe you will too.

My boo boo was a typo, whereas yours was one of ignorance. Thanks for playing though.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for playing...
Closed Thread