Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 02:03 AM
Big_Red Big_Red is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 1,739

Spinning wheels here. Noted, and closed.
As far as the good idea fairies, previously addressed by admin in another thread...
Unless folks want to start paying for the forum or seeing ads on it like other sites, we're going to keep it plain. Plain and free.

Originally Posted by Tothemax View Post
Gotcha. Modding is really pretty dang easy. 95% of it is moving and closing threads. The other 5% is responding to reported issues. I've done it multiple times on other sites.
Maybe on some "other" site, but those percentages are inverse 'round here.
Other mod experience (and a simple orientation of this site) should've clearly made evident beforehand what was mentioned above...this is the most simple, and cheapest version of vBulletin available, the cost of which is borne by CMP, w/o charge to users or outside marketing income.

Proud son of a Vietnam Veteran (1969, 1970) - In memoriam
OEF - '02, '08 / OIF - '03, '10 / OND - '11 / OIR/OEF - '15

CMP Customer / GCA Member / VFW & NRA Life Member

Feedback Thread: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=137544
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.