Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 11:07 AM

Default Most recent update to the web page

For your awareness....

Jeff

SOLD OUT - NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS!
1911 Update MARCH 2019

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT SOME CUSTOMERS ARE RECEIVING THEIR 1911 AND POSTING ON GUN BROKER AND OTHER SUCH SITES FOR RESALE. THIS WAS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE RESELLING THESE PISTOLS YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM PURCHASING FROM THE CMP FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.

We have received no information about the future release of anymore pistols. When we know we will post the information on our web site.

Everyone should be notified of their RGN number within the next 30 days or sooner.

Just because you receive an RGN number does not mean your packet has been accepted or is complete. You will know if your packet is accepted when you are contacted for payment information. Everyone will be notified if their order packet was not accepted so please be patient and bear with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2019, 12:29 PM

Good. The abuse of buying from CMP and selling has gone on too long IMHO.
Buy what you need and leave the rest for others.
Tom
Old 03-12-2019, 12:40 PM

There goes 50% of your customer base
Old 03-12-2019, 12:57 PM

I would have given my eye teeth to buy one.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1963 View Post
For your awareness....

Jeff

SOLD OUT - NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS!
1911 Update – MARCH 2019

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT SOME CUSTOMERS ARE RECEIVING THEIR 1911 AND POSTING ON GUN BROKER AND OTHER SUCH SITES FOR RESALE. THIS WAS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE RESELLING THESE PISTOLS YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM PURCHASING FROM THE CMP FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.

We have received no information about the future release of anymore pistols. When we know we will post the information on our web site.

Everyone should be notified of their RGN number within the next 30 days or sooner.

Just because you receive an RGN number does not mean your packet has been accepted or is complete. You will know if your packet is accepted when you are contacted for payment information. Everyone will be notified if their order packet was not accepted so please be patient and bear with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. This statement makes me laugh. What if they didn't get what they wanted? They wanted a colt and got a RR. How can you regulate something that happens after the sale?

So its ok for people to do this with garands but the 1911's it's frowned upon? I see people selling CMP garands all the time at gun shows, with the tads still on them.

EDIT: I should add that I think its a shady that guys buy garands, mark them up and sell them BUT its a free market. If someone doesn't want to go through the hassle of ordering their own, or can't, then that is their own business. Its their money, let them spend it how they want.

Last edited by Tothemax; 03-12-2019 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyjoe View Post
Good. The abuse of buying from CMP and selling has gone on too long IMHO.
Buy what you need and leave the rest for others.
Tom
I hope they extend it to all firearms from CMP.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:16 PM

Perhaps Our Congressional & GOA & Military partners have pointed to that behaviour as being part of their opposition to this program from the beginning. Arguing in support of the re-sale behaviour may well be hurting the program as a whole. Those who oppose the program read the forum. Loose lips... ships... the enemy is Us....
Old 03-12-2019, 01:33 PM

i don't know Bubba, I follow along and can barely keep up - I highly doubt, non-gun, non-cmp folks are going to be able to understand half of what is written here
Old 03-12-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weimar_police View Post
i don't know Bubba, I follow along and can barely keep up - I highly doubt, non-gun, non-cmp folks are going to be able to understand half of what is written here

That may be worse.... I said what I felt needed to be said. Still no RNG over here. I'm going back on to radio silence now. I suggest everyone else do the same. Please.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:08 PM

It would be tragic if the re-sale by some gave the opponents leverage to end future releases.
Closed Thread