Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2018, 10:00 AM

My first visit was November 19, 2009. If I could lay my hands on a time machine, the old SS would be my first stop.
Old 06-22-2018, 10:30 AM

Default I with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennboy View Post
My first visit was November 19, 2009. If I could lay my hands on a time machine, the old SS would be my first stop.
I also miss the old South Store.
Everything from the covered waiting area where customers would gather and shoot the bull prior to the door opening, to the tables and free coffee and not to mention Leon, Mike and occasionally Orest. All the staff was great and still is, but there are some faces missing.
Can't turn the clock back so I just keep moving forward and maybe some day I will have had my fill of these rifles.
Yea, right

Right now I can't wait till my next trip to the new store in hopes of finding something neat

Rob
Old 06-22-2018, 01:45 PM

I loved to hear Leon saying to every single M1 that someone brought up to the counter. "Thats the best one I have ever seen".. Orest helped me pick out my 1st M1. Those were the days when I could literally spend hours just looking over every rifle... now I can walk out in 15 to 20 minutes...