Go Back   CMP Forums > Regional Matches and Events > South > Texas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2017, 07:55 PM

Well, it was a good show last Saturday. I bought a steel rifle target, and found a neat Soviet-era multi-tool that was a combination of an axe, shovel, saw and hammer.

Unfortunately, there was also some not-so-good news. Due to conflicting shows, the September San Antonio Gun Show has been cancelled and there are no more planned. We spoke to the Premier folks at the show and for the time being they will not be coming back. They do hope to do so one day in the future, but with so many other shows it has been tough getting vendors for this venue.

I want to thank Premier for all their hospitality over the years, and let them know we hope they do return soon. Given the decrease in attendance at all gun shows in the city, their departure is understandable; but we do hope it is only temporary!

Cheers! M2
Old 06-20-2017, 10:49 PM

I attended with my cousin this week, this being my first Premier Gun Show. Usually in my town we get Saxet.

I thought there were a lot of non-firearm related tables compared to other shows I had been to, and noticed the vendor tables only filled maybe 3/4 of the room.

BUT, all that being said.

There was a nice gentleman there with his WWII German Display that was absolutely wonderful, and I saw some cool stuff. All vendors were very friendly.

My cousin and I enjoyed the show and would return again once they start back up!