Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2020, 03:45 PM

Default WTS Bula M21 DMR Barreled Receiver

***SPF to Dogboysdad***

Up for sale is my Bula M21 DMR barreled action with their 18 in medium weight barrel. I bought this a few years ago with the intention of scoping the rifle. I found that I am just not into optics and prefer iron sights. In fact, I never mounted a scope on the rifle. I have fired about 200-225 rounds with this rifle, with NO malfunctions. Built it up with a Dupage parts kit and it ran smooth as butter. FYI, this barrel is a direct connect for muzzle attachments with 9/16-24 RH threads. I you want an A2 flash hider I will throw one in. The brake that is on there is by RexSilentium with a jam nut. I found this to be the best solution for me for timing and ease of cleaning the gas system.

I am planning on building a “standard” M14, so I was wanting to keep my parts kit. If you are really wanting a complete rifle we can talk. The only issue with my build was magazine fitment. I found about 25% of my CMI mags would not fit without hard insertion when the action was in a wood stock. I was not about to dink with any modifications, so I ended using a USGI fiberglass stock that accepted everything. If you want “that” fiberglass stock, I will throw it in the deal for an additional $15. Rear sight and op rod guide are NOT INCLUDED. You will get the barreled receiver, bolt (complete with USGI guts), installed bolt stop, and stock if desired. Rifle will remain assembled until sold as I still use it from time to time.

Rifle will ship from my local FFL to yours. My FFL will only ship to an 001 FFL or better. I will only sell firearms to established members with 50 more posts, so sorry to the new guys and gals just getting started. USPS MO on this one.

Price: $700 Shipped and Insured
Album: https://imgur.com/a/MUKp591

Last edited by Sheeple Fighter; 07-06-2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:19 PM

Interested. PM sent.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:58 PM

Iíll take it per our PMs
Old 07-06-2020, 05:28 PM

SPF to Dogboysdad. Thanks
Old 07-15-2020, 09:37 AM

2nds