Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzachary View Post
One looked great, but the other two were a bit of a grab bag IMO, specifically a Greek park on the receiver.
Off topic a bit but is a Win M1D all that uncommon. I ask because I have one and have always been curious if being that it's a Win makes it any more desirable? It is authentic and complete with scope, etc...
Old 01-12-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampster View Post
Off topic a bit but is a Win M1D all that uncommon. I ask because I have one and have always been curious if being that it's a Win makes it any more desirable? It is authentic and complete with scope, etc...
I don't think I've ever seen a break down of the M1Ds by receiver manufacturer, but I'm guessing that WRA is the rarest. They definitely do NOT come with the scope though, but you can buyou a repo one down at the shop.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzachary View Post
I don't think I've ever seen a break down of the M1Ds by receiver manufacturer, but I'm guessing that WRA is the rarest. They definitely do NOT come with the scope though, but you can buyou a repo one down at the shop.
Oh I know how they come now. Mine originated from the CMP when they were available as a complete package.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampster View Post
Oh I know how they come now. Mine originated from the CMP when they were available as a complete package.
Ah, gotcha. I had heard about some of those DCM lottery guns that come with the mount, scope, shipping papers, etc, but that was unfortunately before I got bit by the USGI bug.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:09 AM

They are definitely more rare and desirable. For example, CMP asks $200 more for them than the SA M1Ds ($1735 versus $1535) plus taxes. Plus they are only offered in the store. The ones they put out recently at South store have been really nice ones too (and had auction tags still on them). Now, if I can just afford an original scope and mount for mine....