X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisjp
    • Mar 2013

1903a3's at north store?

i know they are closed this weekend. but there is a report from the south store (11/9) and i quote "New Stock: 1903a3 SG, 10, all Remington with 0.5-1 ME/1-2 TE, scant and straight stocks, 630.00(?). All John Bearden (spl ?) CMP inspected. Excellent to good condition overall. Limited to “ONE” rifle per person due to limited stock." .... my question is...did the north store receive any? anyone go yesterday??
    its not what you say, or how you say it. it is how others perceive it, and that you will never control
  • budmant
    • Oct 2009

I wouldn't hold your breath. We never get any of the good stuff up here.
    45 positive feedbacks before the change

Comment

• T38Carbine
      • Feb 2010

They probably will...you just won’t know when!!

Comment

• majorfa
        • Nov 2009

North store

I was at the store Thursday when Mike put the 03a3's out and he told me he had 45 to put out and had sent 45 to North store.

Comment

• Shomway
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by majorfa View Post
          I was at the store Thursday when Mike put the 03a3's out and he told me he had 45 to put out and had sent 45 to North store.
          Now that's some good news...Thanks!!!
          31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
          Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950

Comment

• T38Carbine
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by majorfa View Post
            Oh my!! I think a lot of people are going to be taking a sick day next Thursday!!

Comment

• metallurgical man
              • Aug 2016

Picked up a beauty Thursday, ME1 TE1. My brothey handed me a 0,0, passed on it as the the stock was not nearly as nice.

Comment

• TLB
                • Jul 2010

Only A3s? Any ladder sight 1903s or Mark Is?
                Current Feedback:
                Former iTrader Feedback: 41 with 100% positive transactions

Comment

• bandofM1
                  • Feb 2013

South store had A3, maybe north store this week.limit one .
                  Last edited by bandofM1; 11-14-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• tinplater611
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by bandofM1 View Post
                    South store had A3, maybe north store this week.limit one a year.
                    Tom (PH68) reported:

Originally posted by PH68
                    Mike (CMP) store stated that because he had a limited supply that it was one per customer from the current supply, no matter how many times the customer visits.. He didn’t indicate that it was part of an annual limit. Hope this helps.
                    Hopefully this means that everyone that purchased 03A3s earlier this year from the North Store can still buy one from this batch.

Comment

• chrisjp
                      • Mar 2013

ok i have tried calling the north store...nobody picking up ... so any confirmation that the north store did get some?
                      its not what you say, or how you say it. it is how others perceive it, and that you will never control

Comment

• tinplater611
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by chrisjp View Post
                        ok i have tried calling the north store...nobody picking up ... so any confirmation that the north store did get some?
                        Nobody there to answer the phone. Won't know if they got there until tomorrow.

Comment

• chrisjp
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by tinplater611 View Post
                          Nobody there to answer the phone. Won't know if they got there until tomorrow.
                          they used to work all through the week but didnt open store till thurs... has that changed?

Comment

• mnhusker
                            • Oct 2009

Now I'm really disappointed they were closed for Veteran's day

I was there from Minnesota for the Veteran's day weekend shooting match (it was lot's of fun, very cold, wet, shot poorly).

I had hoped to go to the North Store as part of the weekend adventure but no dice.

Now, now to find out they had 03A3 really makes it a bummer they were closed after a 9 1/2 drive.
                            sigh.......

Comment

• chrisjp
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by metallurgical man View Post
                              Picked up a beauty Thursday, ME1 TE1. My brothey handed me a 0,0, passed on it as the the stock was not nearly as nice.
                              i have sent him a pm...hope he gets back to us... his history shows discussions of purchases he made at north store so hopefully his statement is a reflection of his personal time spent at north store last thursday...

Comment

Working...
                              X