Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2018, 08:17 AM

Default 5/31 Visit

Nothing new. Truck expected in time for the July matches. Usual assortment of Sniper and drill rifles. 3 racks of Field Grades mostly SAs with a few HRAs sprinkled in. 1 rack of IHC field grades. Some field grades had decent numbers, e.g. muzzle of 2, throat at 3. Lots of 6 digit SAs, some 3m SAs with probable original barrels. I have been going to the store for 10 years now and honestly most of these Field Grades remind me of the Rack grades of years gone by. I am spoiled I guess!
Old 06-01-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner945 View Post
Nothing new. Truck expected in time for the July matches. Usual assortment of Sniper and drill rifles. 3 racks of Field Grades mostly SAs with a few HRAs sprinkled in. 1 rack of IHC field grades. Some field grades had decent numbers, e.g. muzzle of 2, throat at 3. Lots of 6 digit SAs, some 3m SAs with probable original barrels. I have been going to the store for 10 years now and honestly most of these Field Grades remind me of the Rack grades of years gone by. I am spoiled I guess!
Thanks for the update. I was there yesterday and these look more rough than field grades I saw even a few months ago. Hopefully as more rifles come in they will get better a better batch. Would love to see some more service grades.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2018, 11:53 AM

These turks were apparently rode hard and put away wet as the saying goes. Nothing makes a field grade look better than nice finish even if the wood or barrel show some wear. Repark services are licking their chops. I'm hoping they get more than one truck before July.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:08 PM

ill be in ohio on thurs (Springfield) for a job interview.. would love if something decent was around to go look on my way back through to erie.. not getting my hopes up.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:43 PM

Next time someone is there, get the serial numbers off the M1C's. posting them on the M1C list could be helpful.