Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2018, 03:00 PM

Default Redfield olympic rear sight

I see listed in smallbore rifle sales that they have the "REDFIELD OLYMPIC REAR SIGHT W/O APERTURE" and the "REDFIELD INTERNATIONAL REAR SIGHT W/O APERTURE". Now being a fan of all things old and good can anyone tell me about these sight sets and if I would have a nightmare finding the apertures?

I am getting ready to place an order for a few doo dads I need and am thinking about adding a set or two if they are worth the money and effort.

Thanks!!!
Old 12-08-2018, 03:05 PM

PM sent
Old 12-08-2018, 07:00 PM

If you successfuly are able to order and receive these, please post it here. I have tried several times to order those sights in the past year. One time I added them to the order form for a H&R M12 won in the cmp auction. No luck. I was politely notified they are not available. However there are redfield Olympic globe front sights listed in the surplus parts section of the cmp e-store.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLB View Post
I see listed in smallbore rifle sales that they have the "REDFIELD OLYMPIC REAR SIGHT W/O APERTURE" and the "REDFIELD INTERNATIONAL REAR SIGHT W/O APERTURE". Now being a fan of all things old and good can anyone tell me about these sight sets and if I would have a nightmare finding the apertures?
These have been long gone for years - the estore is a much better indicator of availability.

As far as apertures go, check with apertures n more, who have lots of neat stuff.

I'm what you'd call a legend in my own mind.

2071 posts on the old forum - not that I'm counting . . .
Old 01-01-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLB View Post

I am getting ready to place an order for a few doo dads I need and am thinking about adding a set or two if they are worth the money and effort.

Thanks!!!
I have the sight w/aperture. trade for 30-06 brass