Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Garand
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2020, 02:39 PM

Default H&R M1 Greek Return, Excellent FS/SPF

Sold Pending Funds
I have for sale a H&R M1 that I purchased back in 2011. Condition is excellent a few bumps and bruises on the wood. This wood also has some nice tiger stripping on it, I have pictured outside in sunlight. I have pictured a couple of bumps on the toe of the stock.

A little story on this gun, I found it on Gunbroker and it had a Buy it Now and I clicked on it and when I went to contact the seller it had been pulled. I then called him and explained to me that he had just received this from the CMP and taken it out to shoot it. The trigger guard came unhinged, he then listed it on Gun Broker. In the meantime he had contacted the CMP and they them the trigger guard and they would replace it. The gun had come with a Winchester trigger housing. He decided then that he would pull the gun until replacement arrived and then relist it. I told him I would take the rifle as is with no trigger housing as long as he would send replacement trigger housing once received. He was in agreement and the purchase was made. About a week later I received the trigger housing from the seller and the CMP had sent him and all matching excellent H & R trigger housing. Which made the gun correct and that is this rifle.

All paper work, CMP green case, hang tag included. I also have added a 1954 MRT marked sling. I have included many pics. The hang tag says ME2 TE2+ my gauges comes out 2 solid on both readings as pictured.

Price is 1100.00 plus $50.00 shipping to your FFL or C&R. I am a C&R and will only accept postal money order for payment. No sales to CA or anyplace that restricts this firearm. Know your state laws.

The first I"ll take it without conditions posted on here will get it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QcLtxFsCbrRcUkkt5

Last edited by Clp1957; 07-04-2020 at 04:02 PM. Reason: SPF
Old 07-04-2020, 03:26 PM

I"ll take it.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:15 PM

seconds