Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask Each Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2019, 03:47 PM

Do you get to look over both SG and FG receivers or do you need to pick a grade before heading to the table?
Old 09-25-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB View Post
Do you get to look over both SG and FG receivers or do you need to pick a grade before heading to the table?
In our case - FG receivers were marked with a zip tie, and the SG ones were unmarked (or another color - cannot recall). There were quite a few more receivers than participants. They stressed that the differences between the two grades are essentially cosmetic in nature, and to chose the one you want. We would be charged based on the one we chose. They verify the SN and grade and you sign the verification form and eventually you get the bill to sign too.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:58 PM

If my old memory is correct we filled out the order for and selected a grade before selection. I know that is correct because we supplied c.c. info and signed paper order form. Then you go to sg sp. table and or fg. table. Yes fg receivers were marked with zip ties. Not much difference in the two. If I were building another shooter I would get a fg special and use $ saved for ammo. My 2 cents. Have a great time. We did.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:07 AM

I donít go until December, so any updates or tidbits from the October classes would be appreciated.