Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Thumb View Post
Enrico, welcome to the forum.

I think you will find this site a great source of freely exchanged information regarding not only the M1 Rifle but almost all firearms, US and otherwise.

In addition. I recommend viewing 'You Tube' as it contains many sources of additional information (to include US Army training films).

One 'You Tube' source (located near you in Switzerland) is 'Bloke on the Range'. I believe he has 3 or 4 segments regarding the M1 (I think one segment was made at a rifle range in Northern Italy).

Again, welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions as I would bet someone on this forum has the answer. If not, they will refer you to someone who may.
Thank you N1 Thumb.
I'm sure i'll find lots of information and i'll meet many garand fans who Can teach me so much.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:27 AM

Welcome to the forum. I haven't had the opportunity to explore to much of Italy, but when I was in Slovania I made a day of exploring Trieste, Italy and it was great. This forum is great and hopefully you're able to participate in some shooting events where you are.