Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GotSnlB28
    • Oct 2010

My Fulton went together without any special fitting.

Comment

• Str8liner
      • Dec 2013

Well Ill find out as I have a Bula M14 on the way. Just have to wait for Dupage to ship the kits. That will be the biggest hold up. They aren't the quickest to ship stuff at times but it will get here eventually.

Been wanting a M14 for a long time so I can wait a little longer.

Comment

• swmetal
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by krdomingue View Post
        FYI,

Bula's 4th of July sale is still going on.
        Does anyone have a idea of the lead time for Bula to ship barreled receivers?

Comment

• Sheeple Fighter
          • Jul 2011

Dupage is moving fast on these, shipped mine today. Ordered the DMR barreled receiver from Bula today. They are building it with an 18.5 for me. Told me 8-10 days to build them and ship.
          SF
          feedback thread
          http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=139123

Comment

• Shomway
            • Apr 2012

Might want to give this a read from Bula's 4th sale from last year. It seems they were a bit overwhelmed with sales. Jeff will also be at Perry toward the end of the month into Aug. which might also delay things a bit....if compared to last year. If like last year they need to be barreled and head spaced for the bolt....
            https://m14forum.com/bula-defense-sy...ices-ever.html
            31- 100% ITrader feedback prior to removal.
            Feedback....http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=209950

Comment

• Shomway
              • Apr 2012

My Dupage kit will be here on Friday..... Shipped yesterday.

Comment

• Str8liner
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by swmetal View Post
                Does anyone have a idea of the lead time for Bula to ship barreled receivers?
                When I talked to Pam this morning she thought they were in pretty good shape to get it shipped out quickly. They hit my CC today but it was flagged for possible fraud. I have to get that straightened out in the AM so when I do that I will ask her.

Comment

• 4gun-drill
                  • Oct 2009

Shomway,

Did they email a ship notice?

Comment

• Shomway
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by 4gun-drill View Post
                    Shomway,

Did they email a ship notice?
                    Yes, two yesterday from FedEx and then an updated delivery notice today with delivery on Friday rather than Monday.

Comment

• nf1e
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Orlando View Post
                      Art, I have not used those receivers. I do know with SAI or Fulton it can take some fitting
                      I only used a few of those cast receivers and had no problems. I picked up a pair of consecutive ser # Fulton receivers a few years ago at Camp Perry and built for my Marine son. I think the last 10 years or so manufacturers have cured most of the ills from the past. Maybe I have just gotten lucky.
                      Semper Fi
                      Art
                      Sgt USMC 66 -72
                      RVN 67-68

Comment

• Kaliman
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dpd3672 View Post
                        I agree, it's not like anyone's taking advantage of the CMP program. Anyone dilligent enough to catch these when they were available, and with the funds to risk on the investment, deserves to be rewarded for his effort and investment.

It sucks for the "gouge-ees," but it's not like an M14 kit is the antidote to the poison they just drank...it's a hobby for people with a lot of disposable income. I suppose they're better off paying an extra $200 and actually getting a kit, vs the kits selling out and them never getting the opportunity.
                        I love seeing people try and make these excuses for hoarding rifles and parts kits then selling them at a premium. If you were so concerned about market inclusivity like you say, you would only buy one. Buying and gouging only further increases the consumer cost and increases the barrier to the hobby or the item. If you hadn't bought a ton in the first place they wouldn't be sold out.

I mean, have at it. It's a free market. But I reserve the right to say people to who it are **************s.
                        3rd Battalion, 5th Marines '10-'13

Comment

• dpd3672
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Kaliman View Post
                          I love seeing people try and make these excuses for hoarding rifles and parts kits then selling them at a premium. If you were so concerned about market inclusivity like you say, you would only buy one. Buying and gouging only further increases the consumer cost and increases the barrier to the hobby or the item. If you hadn't bought a ton in the first place they wouldn't be sold out.

I mean, have at it. It's a free market. But I reserve the right to say people to who it are **************s.
                          I'm assuming ***********s stands for "capitalists."
                          Pictures, please; I live vicariously through the purchases of others...

Comment

• subcpo
                            • Jan 2018

I called Dupage a couple of days ago and said I would like one. He did confirm that there were still kits available and that he would go ahead and take my info.

This morning my charge card had a charge on it for the amount. So I am excited to have one 1 coming in.

Comment

• Kaliman
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dpd3672 View Post
                              I'm assuming ***********s stands for "capitalists."
                              I appreciate your ability to ignore my entire point.
                              3rd Battalion, 5th Marines '10-'13

Comment

• dpd3672
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Kaliman View Post
                                I appreciate your ability to ignore my entire point.
                                Your point is to cry because people choose to invest in what they see as a bargain, with the intent of profiting from that investment at a later date?

Nope, anyone willing to invest their money AND invest a little time in either frequently checking the Dupage site or making a proactive phone call aren't doing anything but providing a service to those not willing to make the same investment and profiting in the process. It's no different than any other type of commerce, those willing to invest their time and money are generally rewarded financially...those who don't generally pay more.

If you don't like it, feel free to buy 20 kits, at a cost of tying up $8,000 (plus shipping), then sell them for exactly what you paid for them as people post WTB ads. I mean, you'll be out the cost of a nice used car, for possibly a year or more, but at least no one can call you a ********, right?

The next time Dupage has a deal like this, dig deep into your savings, then break even helping others. It's the American way.
                                Pictures, please; I live vicariously through the purchases of others...

Comment

Working...
                                X