Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2017, 01:12 AM

Default WTS: WW2 US Army Class A NCO Tunic - 15th Air Force - Mint Condition PRICE REDUCED

< Sold Pending Funds to troy69az >

DESCRIPTION
Offering for sale a beautiful WW2 U.S. Army Air Force Class A tunic (dress jacket) in mint condition. Complete with 15th Air Force unit patch, Staff Sergeant's stripes, Honorable Discharge patch ("Ruptured Duck"), lapel pins, and all buttons. Size 37L, OD wool is in perfect condition, as is the lining, buttons, and patches. The airman's name written in ink on the inside collar is "Antonio Silvestri" along with a unit designation "Gc Co" and last four digits of his serial number "6671". Cleaned and pressed, with no signs of wear, holes, stains, or repairs.

The 15th Air Force was the main Allied heavy bomber force in the Mediterranean Theatre, based in Tunisia and Italy. Service records for Sgt. Silvestri (31246671) show that he was a native of Providence, RI and enlisted on December 20, 1942. So far, I have been unable to find any more details of his service history, but the 15th was responsible for some of the largest bombing missions ever flown against Germany and her allies. A picture of Sgt. Silvestri is shown below, taken shortly before he deployed overseas.

PRICE
Price reduced to $40 including shipping to the Lower 48. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM to the Seller wins the prize. Payment by USPS Money Order only, no PayPal. Items may be cross-posted on other collector forums. For details, see Terms and Conditions below.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs and email messages.
2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item(s).
4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order, no PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed for sale and a pox will be visited upon your tribe.
6. Items will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.
7. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees expressed or implied.
(That's enough fine print for one day...) ;-)

Last edited by Peconga; 02-11-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:08 PM

PM sent
Old 02-10-2019, 05:37 PM

Price reduced. This survivor needs a new home.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:28 AM

Smile WW2 Tunic

I'll take it! PM sent.