Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2020, 07:56 PM

Default A Real "GEM" of The South Store

Melody is the shipping Department Manager for The CMP. I got to speak with her briefly the last two times I have visited the store.Great Lady. Real quality person and super customer friendly.Here are some items she explained to me.
Orders that are mailed in are filled with her existing inventory.No one goes to the armory to pick a rifle for an order.
When department runs out of product they are restocked by the armory.
If you place an order with a reasonable request with it they do everything they can to help fill your order with your request. However they are restricted by what inventory they have at that time.They cannot hold orders they have to ship everything out as quickly as possible.
I was very impressed by her professionalism, courtesy, attention to details and the positive attitude she displayed supervising her staff members. This is another example of the quality of staff that supports us the customer at the CMP South Store.I never have seen anyone talk about her in the past few years so I figured I would give her a shout out to say thank you so much. You are appreciated. I want anyone else that has met her jump right in please she really deserve some attention by us. It is way past due IMHO.
Charlie Brown

Last edited by cb36; 01-24-2020 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:07 PM

Default Melody in shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb36 View Post
Melody is the shipping Department Manager for The CMP. I got to speak with her briefly the last two times I have visited the store.Great Lady. Real quality person and super customer friendly.Here are some items she explained to me.
Orders that are mailed in are filled with her existing inventory.No one goes to the armory to pick a rifle for an order.
When department runs out of product they are restocked by the armory.
If you place an order with a reasonable request with it they do everything they can to help fill your order with your request. However they are restricted by what inventory they have at that time.They cannot hold orders they have to ship everything out as quickly as possible.
I was very impressed by her professionalism, courtesy, attention to details and the positive attitude she displayed supervising her staff members. This is another example of the quality of staff that supports us the customer at the CMP South Store.I never have seen anyone talk about her in the past few years so I figured I would give her a shout out to say thank you so much. You are appreciated. I want anyone else that has met her jump right in please she really deserve some attention by us. It is way past due IMHO.
Charlie Brown
I agree with CB36!!! Melody is a super nice lady and she is always helpful with customers orders and will do everything within reason to help anyone. She is a real access to the CMP program and sets an example for others to follow. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do for us all...
Old 01-17-2020, 12:55 AM

I first met Melody about 18 years back when working as a volunteer. She was a joy to work with, very kind and helpful to someone who was trying to learn. She always remembers me even after years have passed. I can't say enough good about her. Thank you Melody.
Charles K.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:55 AM

I have been fortunate to visit the south store many, many times over the past 6-7 years and can say that Melody has always been very nice and helpful, which is saying something cause I can be a bit of a pest.
Honestly, the whole staff he store are always cheerful and helpful.
I think it is one of the reasons I like going so much

Rob
Old 01-18-2020, 09:56 PM

I couldn't agree more. My wife and I met Melody about 15 years ago. It has always been a pleasure to see her on our visits.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:00 PM

Very true and we'll written Charlie Brown .

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2020, 01:08 AM

Is she the one that verifies your plane ticket to ship the rifle home through the mail? I can’t remember if that was her name or not? Super nice lady helped me out
Old 02-25-2020, 06:10 PM

Hi Guys,

Yes! They seem to be a great bunch at the CMP!
Bobby has been a big help to a few of us GA. boys as of late!

Do you guys bring donuts or other treats to show your appreciation!
"WE" have been doing it for years before Leon retired!

We saw the happy smiles when we went to the old South store for the FIRST time about 15 years ago. Some fellows came in & handed a bag of coffees & donuts to the person that checked you in! So "WE" do the same every time we go!
A well fed CMP person makes for a happy customer!

broom
Old 02-26-2020, 04:26 PM

I've had nothing but good experiences with the staff.....
Old 03-03-2020, 01:11 PM

Melody has always been prompt with our calls for assistance. She is very courteous& is sincerely interested if filling our orders.