Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2019, 11:20 AM

Default FS: 1943 Remington M1903-A3 Rifle/ Barrel Gauges NEW!

PHOTO LINK (39 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/IvZcsQR

For sale is a Remington 1903-A3 ser# 3778529 in caliber .30-06. This rifle went through a Springfield Armory rebuild program (probably around the Korean War). They didn’t touch the original finish on the metal, but added a replacement bolt body and either sanded and re-marked the original Remington stock, or added their own replacement. The stock sports the open box SA cartouche with inspector O mark. A circled serifed P, code markings in front of the floor plate (looks like an S), an S in the cutoff area, and a flaming bomb and EE on the stock tip. It has the original RA (Remington Arms with prick punch mark in the flaming bomb, meaning it is factory original) 4-43 dated barrel that gauges 0.75 at the muzzle and has an excellent bore and rifling. It gauges as new. I believe this to be a textbook example of a Springfield Armory rebuild. This will make an excellent shooter with some cool history attached!

$SOLD! plus actual shipping. I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com gets it. That email must have your information, the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bank’s clear time), USPS money orders, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3.5% of the total. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.

Last edited by shawn hoague; 10-06-2019 at 01:26 PM.