Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2017, 01:50 PM

Default Prices WRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by T18B40 View Post
What are the different grades of the WRA rifles costing now? Thanks in advance.
They only have SG 930.00. If they had them it would be FG 830.00, RG 730.00, plus 10% tax at store.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:41 PM

Default Saturday closing report

There were 67 rifles present at closing with a strong inventory of WRA SG's. There was one WP barrel with CMP wood. USGI/CMP wood remains about 50/50 on WRA's.

Other rifle inventory remains about the same as Thursday's opening report.

Few slings and bayonets.

Good luck on your searches
Old 08-26-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
There was ONE customer in line this morning and he picked up a 6 digit 11/1941 rifle with USGI wood. Nice find.

I was the one to pick up this rifle and got to meet PH68. I was hoping to pick up another SA S/R/or F grade and a SG Win-13, but was happy to settle for a pre-war Win w/GI wood. The replacement stock was matching very dark with no real dings or marks and sharp P and defense stamps. Even though the wood color matches, the handguards are walnut and the stock may be birch. SA 9-52 barrel, SA trigger group and HRA op rod and bolt. The front sight wobbles so I'll need to peen the splines. TE-2+, MW-3. Mike was kind enough to verify the rifle date as 11-7-41. I think I was out the door with my booty by 0833.

Also picked up 3 really nice bayonets and 4 slings that had no rust on the metal. It was strange to see no SA or HR SG and lower grade rifles in the store

Thanks to PH68 for his daily updates. They were very helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailboss1 View Post
Thanks to PH68 for his daily updates. They were very helpful.
I really enjoy reading these every time they get posted. Makes me wish I could get there sometime in the near future. But alas, as I live 22+ hours of driving away, it will be a while before I can make the trip there.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:32 PM

Default Daytona Bike Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avman81 View Post
I really enjoy reading these every time they get posted. Makes me wish I could get there sometime in the near future. But alas, as I live 22+ hours of driving away, it will be a while before I can make the trip there.
You could alway make Daytona Bike Rally and make a stop coming and going at the CMP!!! Then they will ship your rifle(s)!!!!!