Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 12:05 PM

Default FS: Walther PP .32 ACP/ West German State Police w/ Box & Holster

PHOTO LINK (30 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/2FabneG
For sale is a ex- West German State Police, Walther PP pistol in caliber 7.65mm/ .32 ACP. Ser# 437526 was manufactured in 1974, per the 74 date on the barrel, which is in AMAZING condition. Shiny and bright. After World War II until 1986, all .32 ACP and .380 ACP Walther-authorized European-made PP-series pistols were produced by Manurhin of France. That includes even those Walthers with West German proof marks. Walthers displaying West German proofs were in fact shipped from Manurhin to Ulm for final assembly and testing. Only from 1986 onward, until the late 1990s, were Walther PP-series pistols once again made in Germany , at Waltherís manufacturing facility in Ulm. The Circle/R-P mark on the frame by the serial number, is the property stamp for the Rheinland-Pfalz State Police in West Germany. This is a correctly marked W. German police surplus Walther PP, that was imported by Century Arms quite a few years ago (the box is dated 2012). It is in great shape. Functions excellent. Bluing is thinned on the front and backstraps, otherwise very good elsewhere overall. It comes with one magazine, a repro (I believe) holster and the original Century Arms cardboard box with label. These pistols are some of the best ever made and are known for their accuracy and reliability. They are great little carry guns too, as they are already "dehorned", meaning the sharp edges are rounded. NOT C&R eligible. Must go to an 01 FFL.
$495.00 plus actual shipping ($25 insured Priority shipping to your 01 FFL). I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com gets it. That email must have your information (you and your dealerís phone numbers), the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your shop it is going to. I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bankís clear time), USPS money orders, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3.5% of the total. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so as long as it is on the roster. You must check!